Need to sell my car, whats it worth?

indo247

Reaction score
I need to sell my A3 2.0T quattro sline se, i need something bigger due to new arrival thinking about an a4 avant, any ideas what it's worth?
85k fsh
Full leather

I'll give you £6.73 AND half a packet of Fruit Pastilles that have been knocking around in my car for the past month or so.

:detective2:

Look on Autotrader for cars of a similar spec and age around your area, that'll probably give you a better idea of prices than we may be able to suggest.

Throw a jar of thick cut marmand in and its a deal.

I looked around any cant see many only dealer prices it's a 57 plate

:detective2:

Look on Autotrader for cars of a similar spec and age around your area, that'll probably give you a better idea of prices than we may be able to suggest.[/QUOTE]

5 door sportback in misano red
57 plate
Red and black leather

usually they come in the s3's my friend has one in his 3 door it is impressive but not my cup of tea, im after a silver 3 door for my project :)

5 door sportback in misano red
57 plate
Red and black leather

I traded mine (same SE as yours but with Black/Silver leather) last Nov with only 33k miles and got £10k for it. Prices have dropped since then though. Private I would say £7995 to sell.....

usually they come in the s3's my friend has one in his 3 door it is impressive but not my cup of tea, im after a silver 3 door for my project :)

My A3 which I just part ex'd is up for sale. Can point you in the right direction if you like, and give you some inside info on what I think they might accept for it :ninja:

My A3 which I just part ex'd is up for sale. Can point you in the right direction if you like, and give you some inside info on what I think they might accept for it :ninja:

thanks that would be gteat, any info i can get.
i can't see many around with the same spec that are selling private, there's a few from dealers for sort of 10k range
i haven't advertised mine yet will do pics and good clean on sunday and get it on the net

gutted to sell it but the mrs keeps moaning about the space, a4 2.0 tfsi quattro s line is on the cards i think

Love the red paintworkk....but marmite interior not to my taste..:sadlike:

Try loading un-smudged pics. Might make it more attractive to possible buyers..

Good luck selling it.

Love the red paintworkk....but marmite interior not to my taste..:sadlike:

Try loading un-smudged pics. Might make it more attractive to possible buyers..

Good luck selling it.

Agreed the pics don't do the car justice, the camera is ****e