9.5 rear 3sdm alloys

Mickmcclue

Reaction score
Alrite guys just bought my 2010 white 2.0tdi 170 and lm looking into buying a set of white and silver 3sdm 0.05 alloys but the rear wheel is 9.5 wide, l was hoping to fit these WITHOUT using stretched tyresdoes any one know if it will fit okay and what size of tyre l should use?? And suspension is standard.

1. I don't think it would look right standard height
2. What offset are they?
3. I'd personally run stretch and get some coilovers!

I will be getn coilovers sooner or later, offset of rear is 46 am sure, a don't really want stretched tyres as its a daily car my girlfriend uses all week and does at least 10.000 miles a year,

I've got 19x8.5 3SDM 0.01's with 225/35/19 on my 170 tdi s line quattro and they rub on the rear

Last edited:
Hi mate nice to see some1 else from ayrshire haha its 18s a was looking at buying, do u know any1 with 18s and wider tyres

I think to be honest they will rub. Are the the 5 spoke stlye with concave?

I'm new to Audi's mate,I'm sure someone on here will be able to give you more info,I was going to post up if anyone has a suspension solution for my rubbing,got an advisory on MOT today!

Reactions: Mickmcclue
No stretch it will rub the absoloute S*** out of your arches and tyres will deffo have massive cuts in them and thats withough passengers in the back, so you need 215/35/19 major stretch but think how awesome it will look ! Lol

No stretch it will rub the absoloute S*** out of your arches and tyres will deffo have massive cuts in them and thats withough passengers in the back, so you need 215/35/19 major stretch but think how awesome it will look ! Lol
would look good but a need it to be practible too and wheels are only 18s

Still need stretch on 18's just might get away with 225/35/18 or something like that bit you cant have straight tyres as they will tear up

Won't work.. If that's what you want to do I would go for different style of wheel