EM TuningChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

Question 2004 Audi A3 3.2 fault codes

Hi to everyone on the forums, I have the above and have been getting faulty MAF codes for the last few weeks, I have had the MAF sensor changed twice, it will drive perfectly for two/ three weeks and then the MAF fault code will come up again, last night I also got the following Mass air flow sensor(G70): signal too low, Bank 1: Camshaft A(intake):Retard Setpoint not reached (Over Advanced) and also Exhaust Gas Temp Sensor 2 Bank 1 (G448):Electrical Malfunction, once I clear the codes down it drives right and may do so for a while and then the MAF fault comes up again, I'm not very technical and it has been in to two different garages to try and solve but to no avail, I love the car but am starting to think its time to get a new car, can anyone help, advise. Many thanks
    Last edited by Jamandsut; 9th April 2013 at 11:10.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    [QUOTE=Jamandsut;1841118]Hi to everyone on the forums, I have the above and have been getting faulty MAF codes for the last few weeks, I have had the MAF sensor changed twice, it will drive perfectly for two/ three weeks and then the MAF fault code will come up again, last night I also got the following Mass air flow sensor(G70): signal too low, Bank 1: Camshaft A(intake):Retard Setpoint not reached (Over Advanced) and also Exhaust Gas Temp Sensor 2 Bank 1 (G448):Electrical Malfunction, once I clear the codes down it drives right and may do so for a while and then the MAF fault comes up again, I'm not very technical and it has been in to two different garages to try and solve but to no avail, I love the car but am starting to think its time to get a new car, can anyone help, advise. Many

standard air filter ?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yes it's not been modified in any way

1st Gear

Status
    Check out this thread for similar info - Engine cut out, ECS & ESP lights on