Good Experiences with Audi Dealers

veeeight

I am a very pretty girl
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Thought we might have a thread to document positive and good experiences with Audi Dealers :)

I'll kick off with Worcester Audi. In particular, Bill Moses in Sales, who sold me my S3. He made sure I had a very positive customer experience, no bullsh1t, straight talking, worked hard to ensure that we both achieved what we wanted.

I've had the car 10 months, and in that time he called me 1 month in, and 9 months in for nothing more than a quick short friendly follow up chat to ensure I was still a happy bunny.

I will have no hesitation in driving down to Worcester from Cheshire, to buy my next car from Bill :) Top Bloke, good old fashioned customer service.

I have dealt with crewe audi to buy my car, can't say it was a pleasant experience...

However, I went to Blackburn Audi for some warranty work and they were spot on and even fixed the rear door locking mechanism under warranty when it wasn't a warranted part as I had only had the car a few weeks.
I could see them working on my car in the viewing area and everyone seemed very careful.

everyone there were very freindly, kept me informed and I would definately reccomend them. I also got lots of free coffee, hot chocolate, cold drinks and biscuits... :)

Nottingham Audi on Lenton industrial estate where I bought mine were brilliant. Most dealers shunted me out being a 20 year old and looking at focus RS/135is etc.

Trying to process a warranty claim for laquer peel so can't comment yet on repair efficiency, bodywork repair anyway

Couldon Audi have been very good for me with regards to getting a full service done and also ordering parts such as an RS4 fuel pressure valve and TTS engine cover. Very helpful on all occasions. :)

Stratford Upon Avon Audi gets my vote. When Coventry Audi returned my car back to me with scratches and a kerbed alloy I was fuming. It was also the first DSG fluid change that Coventry Audi had ever done!!! They did not change the filter and the box was underfilled!!! Stratford Upon Avon Audi made right and restored my respect in Audi by coming to the rescue and offering some good will. Nick Rudge was the main contact and he always responded to my endless questions by e-mail and phone. I was happy I was kept in the loop and never messed around at any stage.

Reactions: voorhees and TonyH38
Just Audi, off Outer Circle Rd, in Lincoln, have been spot on every time I've used them...

Reactions: davesimmo
WALTON AUDI for me, I've been dealing with them for nearly a year after another dealer pretty much destroyed my engine. Always make time for enquiries, always friendly, never charged for hire cars (and I've had at least 8), even dealt with a parking ticket I got in one of their hire cars too! Definate thumbs up for me :)

Sytner Audi in Leicester have been great with me. Made a mistake originally with finance for my S3, but rectified and bent over backwards to make it work for me (as you'd expect them to really, if they wanted the sale). Since then they've been excellent still, my car was in for a service last week. Had a basically brand new Sline A4 to drive around in, and then they checked some laquer peel, let me have the A4 for a few more days and fixed it as warranty work. Looks as new now.

And they always funnel tea, brownies and caramel shortbread down my neck whenever I'm in!

Tonbridge Audi are well worth a shout. Superb sales team who bent over backwards for me, very welcoming atmosphere and yesterday had my first service there, Helen/Andy and the team were great. Very receptive to the car and happy to discuss/address any issues or concerns. Superb.

I bought my S3 from Vindis Audi in Northampton. No problems at all, nice and friendly to deal with and no issues at all.

Bath Audi were great in the sales experience. Had to wait a long while for car but not their fault. Also the first service was excellent, they sorted out the knock in the suspension under warranty with no hassle. Technician spent time discussing any issues I raised and went for test drive with me to investigate problems. Didn't feel hurried and they were very polite and attentive. Good all round.

Camberley Audi - I am a new customer, but so far had good experience from both sales and service :thumbsup:

DONCASTER AUDI - JCT600

Top notch so far, traded in our 2010 Megane RS250 against a 2010 A5 Cab and got a very very good deal and no hard sell.
Credit to Andy in sales who dealt with us, sorry, never knew his surname but he went over and above to make sure we and Audi got the best deal.

Audi exeter seemed spot on when i rang up for quotes on a tts engine cover yesterday!

Used Sytner Harrogate for new car purchase. Recommended:o.k:
Used Tyneside Audi in North Shields for Warranty and Servicing. Also Recommended:o.k:
Spoke to Bath Audi a few times and nearly made a purchase. Helpful bunch.:o.k:

No worries giving any of these guys my pennies.

Last edited:
Bought my RS3 from Cambridge Audi, Simon Fisher was a really great sales guy, did me a good part-ex on my TTS over the phone when my local dealership couldn't be bothered.

Audi Edinburgh for me. Nothing but praise for them. Have bought 3 cars from them and Mrs.B's company car is dealt with through them. Have always dealt with Rory or Ryan....cracking blokes that want to get the best for your money.

And I have to say something about their star receptionist.......Kiera. Shes lovely and always brightens up the atmoshpere wherever she is......an asset to the dealership IMO

Went to buy my car from Glasgow Audi ( the Big Glass showroom just off the M8 )......An hour or so later I was so unimpressed I drove to Stirling Audi to view a car.....spent 5 hours there and bought on the day.

Glasgow Audi wasn't a pleasant experience, BUT.....I've sice had cause to re visit a few times and they seem to be turning it around to be fair to them.

Stirling was fantastic, sales were good and service team ( reception, service advisor, manager and techs ) all excellent, very friendly and always helpful. A big vote goes to Peter Chimes in the parts dept too....Top notch all round nice guy.

Some of the staff from Stirling have moved on to Glasgow and Edinburgh, so Stirling suffers a little by their leaving, however I still have nothing but praise for them.....A++ IMO

I have used Huntingdon Audi for the purchase of all of my eight A3s. Excellent service from both Sales and Service.

West london audi, for The service department has been superb. The guy I deal with Gary is great, never had any problems. I walked in a month or so ago to enquire about the software update for the 3.2, he was like yep we can do that no problem, when everyone around the country is struggling to get there dealers to do it.

Used Sytner Harrogate for new car purchase. Recommended:o.k:
Used Tyneside Audi in North Shields for Warranty and Servicing. Also Recommended:o.k:
Spoke to Bath Audi a few times and nearly made a purchase. Helpful bunch.:o.k:

No worries giving any of these guys my pennies.

Tyneside Audi also for servicing. been twice made me welcome and came out both times car feeling much better!

Audi Edinburgh for me. Nothing but praise for them. Have bought 3 cars from them and Mrs.B's company car is dealt with through them. Have always dealt with Rory or Ryan....cracking blokes that want to get the best for your money.

And I have to say something about their star receptionist.......Kiera. Shes lovely and always brightens up the atmoshpere wherever she is......an asset to the dealership IMO

She's got nice baps hasn't she? :D

Reactions: RallyX, Arjuanamo, Kelza and 1 other person
Audi Northampton - car came back damaged after service, collection and delivery service.

The damage was fixed but could have done without it

West london audi, for The service department has been superb. The guy I deal with Gary is great, never had any problems. I walked in a month or so ago to enquire about the software update for the 3.2, he was like yep we can do that no problem, when everyone around the country is struggling to get there dealers to do it.

Excellent! Moving down to West London shortly so thats great to know.

Bought my Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 sportback from Wearside Audi early March 2013....great service...smooth process, great communication...had a couple of small issues which Newcastle Audi have sorted for me asap, not a bother...even offered breakfast when i visited them. All in all best service i have had buying a car!
Would def refer onto them :)

Bath Audi were great in the sales experience. Had to wait a long while for car but not their fault. Also the first service was excellent, they sorted out the knock in the suspension under warranty with no hassle. Technician spent time discussing any issues I raised and went for test drive with me to investigate problems. Didn't feel hurried and they were very polite and attentive. Good all round.

Can't fault bath audi, didn't buy new but was treated as if I had just bought a brand new r8, superb service!!

I have been very impressed with my local dealership East Kent Audi.Since purchasing my S3 last year they have been more than helpful.Always friendly and excellent service at reasonable prices,i have no hesitation in recommending them..

DERBY AUDI (WYVERN)

Car is in for it's service today. I'm away with work unfortunately so the better half dropped car off for me. They called me to confirm what I wanted as well as the oil service. Just had another call from Emma to ask whether I wanted the brake fluid changing as wasn't part of the service but could do with doing as no record of it being done. VERY polite and helpful, no pressure sell, and has made my experience easy and straightforward :)

10/10 Purchasing experience from Chelmsford Audi (Dominic Beeson) :icon_thumright: on the 3 occasions I bought from them (A4 Cab, A6 and A3 Cab). Would recommend them definitely.
Can't really comment on the after sales as have rarely had the cars long enough to require their servicing :whistle2:

Anyone used Poole or Southampton Audi? Mine's coming up due for first service, trying to decide which to plump for.

Ive only used the Parts dept. at Southend Audi (Actually in Rayliegh) for a few parts, very helpful and didn't mind taking parts back of me that I mistakenly ordered, also trawled through the parts computer for ages for me, yes, very patient with me. Parts man decided the aluminium door trims I wanted were soooo expensive, so give me the trade discount.

Reactions: RallyX
Just Audi, off Outer Circle Rd, in Lincoln, have been spot on every time I've used them...
This is where I bought my car from, been back for service etc and they are top guys in there, can't fault anything!! Will only go to these for all our future cars sales/service.

Another vote for Stratford Audi,I have spent thousands at Coventry Audi yet I travelled twenty miles to Stratford to test drive a car.
Say no more :tapedshut:

We should, of course, mention Stoke Audi Parts Dept (forum sponsors), Dave and the Parts Dept guys, always willing to help out getting parts at a very competitive price!

I'm booked into Southampton Audi in a couple of weeks, first service at 19,000, I'll report back :)

Can't fault bath audi, didn't buy new but was treated as if I had just bought a brand new r8, superb service!!

Another vote for Bath Audi, have looked after our family over the years, bought new and used from them and even sold one of our cars back to them when not buying another. Good service all round.

Stirling Audi today, car 6 years old and 102k miles........

£1500 worth of work carried out F.O.C and very well looked after..

"Free of charge warranty invoice - Checked car for fuel contaminated, traced fault to tandem pump seals leaking internally, removed and replaced tandem pump, filter, all injector seals, tank lift pump, cleaned all fuel injectors using ultrasonic bath, reassembled, add fresh fuel, tested All ok."

I can report that afterwards she felt like she had a new lease of life, like the car was lighter almost, more responsive & eager......Nice job Audi
approve.gif
approve.gif

Another plus was that I went in with around a little over a quarter tank of fuel and Audi topped her up to the top when the refilled her after the clean out
beerchug.gif

I tested her along the motorway on the way home, an improvement all round.....Thanks Audi