AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Good Experiences with Audi Dealers

5th Gear

Status

Good Experiences with Audi Dealers

Thought we might have a thread to document positive and good experiences with Audi Dealers

I'll kick off with Worcester Audi. In particular, Bill Moses in Sales, who sold me my S3. He made sure I had a very positive customer experience, no bullsh1t, straight talking, worked hard to ensure that we both achieved what we wanted.

I've had the car 10 months, and in that time he called me 1 month in, and 9 months in for nothing more than a quick short friendly follow up chat to ensure I was still a happy bunny.

I will have no hesitation in driving down to Worcester from Cheshire, to buy my next car from Bill Top Bloke, good old fashioned customer service.

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

2. # ADS
    ADS

V8 - only sound a man needs

Status
    I have dealt with crewe audi to buy my car, can't say it was a pleasant experience...

However, I went to Blackburn Audi for some warranty work and they were spot on and even fixed the rear door locking mechanism under warranty when it wasn't a warranted part as I had only had the car a few weeks.
    I could see them working on my car in the viewing area and everyone seemed very careful.

everyone there were very freindly, kept me informed and I would definately reccomend them. I also got lots of free coffee, hot chocolate, cold drinks and biscuits... :-)

2nd Gear

Status
    Nottingham Audi on Lenton industrial estate where I bought mine were brilliant. Most dealers shunted me out being a 20 year old and looking at focus RS/135is etc.

Trying to process a warranty claim for laquer peel so can't comment yet on repair efficiency, bodywork repair anyway

1st Gear

Status
    Couldon Audi have been very good for me with regards to getting a full service done and also ordering parts such as an RS4 fuel pressure valve and TTS engine cover. Very helpful on all occasions.
    2010 TT RS - Sepang Blue - MRC 420BHP, 600NM

2010 Stage 2+ S-Tronic S3 BE SB in Ibis White!! ....... SOLD

_G_
    4th Gear

Status
    Stratford Upon Avon Audi gets my vote. When Coventry Audi returned my car back to me with scratches and a kerbed alloy I was fuming. It was also the first DSG fluid change that Coventry Audi had ever done!!! They did not change the filter and the box was underfilled!!! Stratford Upon Avon Audi made right and restored my respect in Audi by coming to the rescue and offering some good will. Nick Rudge was the main contact and he always responded to my endless questions by e-mail and phone. I was happy I was kept in the loop and never messed around at any stage.
    voorhees and TonyH38 like this.

5th Gear

Status
    Just Audi, off Outer Circle Rd, in Lincoln, have been spot on every time I've used them...
    davesimmo likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    WALTON AUDI for me, I've been dealing with them for nearly a year after another dealer pretty much destroyed my engine. Always make time for enquiries, always friendly, never charged for hire cars (and I've had at least 8), even dealt with a parking ticket I got in one of their hire cars too! Definate thumbs up for me
    TDI PD170 S-Line Sportback... 191.2bhp & 290lb/ft torque @ standard with an iffy turbo! No idea with the new one or Shark Stage 1 remap installed, DPF off Stage 1 ready to go, Suspension & wheels to be fitted... Still....

1st Gear

Status
    Sytner Audi in Leicester have been great with me. Made a mistake originally with finance for my S3, but rectified and bent over backwards to make it work for me (as you'd expect them to really, if they wanted the sale). Since then they've been excellent still, my car was in for a service last week. Had a basically brand new Sline A4 to drive around in, and then they checked some laquer peel, let me have the A4 for a few more days and fixed it as warranty work. Looks as new now.

And they always funnel tea, brownies and caramel shortbread down my neck whenever I'm in!
    MY10 Ibis White S3 - Black Edition

2nd Gear

Status
    Tonbridge Audi are well worth a shout. Superb sales team who bent over backwards for me, very welcoming atmosphere and yesterday had my first service there, Helen/Andy and the team were great. Very receptive to the car and happy to discuss/address any issues or concerns. Superb.

1st Gear

Status
    I bought my S3 from Vindis Audi in Northampton. No problems at all, nice and friendly to deal with and no issues at all.

Neutral

Status
    Bath Audi were great in the sales experience. Had to wait a long while for car but not their fault. Also the first service was excellent, they sorted out the knock in the suspension under warranty with no hassle. Technician spent time discussing any issues I raised and went for test drive with me to investigate problems. Didn't feel hurried and they were very polite and attentive. Good all round.
    2012 S3 SPORTBACK Panther Black

2nd Gear

Status
    Camberley Audi - I am a new customer, but so far had good experience from both sales and service
    Malcolm

Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line Sportback

1st Gear

Status
    DONCASTER AUDI - JCT600

Top notch so far, traded in our 2010 Megane RS250 against a 2010 A5 Cab and got a very very good deal and no hard sell.
    Credit to Andy in sales who dealt with us, sorry, never knew his surname but he went over and above to make sure we and Audi got the best deal.

1st Gear

Status
    Audi exeter seemed spot on when i rang up for quotes on a tts engine cover yesterday!

S3 (8P)

Status
    Used Sytner Harrogate for new car purchase. Recommended
    Used Tyneside Audi in North Shields for Warranty and Servicing. Also Recommended
    Spoke to Bath Audi a few times and nearly made a purchase. Helpful bunch.

No worries giving any of these guys my pennies.
    Last edited by PaulAr; 10th April 2013 at 05:47.
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

dbm
    3rd Gear

Status
    Bought my RS3 from Cambridge Audi, Simon Fisher was a really great sales guy, did me a good part-ex on my TTS over the phone when my local dealership couldn't be bothered.
    RS3 | TTS | A3 3.2Q | S3(8L)

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Audi Edinburgh for me. Nothing but praise for them. Have bought 3 cars from them and Mrs.B's company car is dealt with through them. Have always dealt with Rory or Ryan....cracking blokes that want to get the best for your money.

And I have to say something about their star receptionist.......Kiera. Shes lovely and always brightens up the atmoshpere wherever she is......an asset to the dealership IMO
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

1st Gear

Status
    Went to buy my car from Glasgow Audi ( the Big Glass showroom just off the M8 )......An hour or so later I was so unimpressed I drove to Stirling Audi to view a car.....spent 5 hours there and bought on the day.

Glasgow Audi wasn't a pleasant experience, BUT.....I've sice had cause to re visit a few times and they seem to be turning it around to be fair to them.

Stirling was fantastic, sales were good and service team ( reception, service advisor, manager and techs ) all excellent, very friendly and always helpful. A big vote goes to Peter Chimes in the parts dept too....Top notch all round nice guy.

Some of the staff from Stirling have moved on to Glasgow and Edinburgh, so Stirling suffers a little by their leaving, however I still have nothing but praise for them.....A++ IMO
    MY2008 (58) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys

MY2007 Audi A6 2.0 Tdi SE
    176bhp Stratos Blue, badged as 3.0 Tdi Quattro.Front & Rear park assist,Comms Pack High,Sline grille badge added, 19" RS4 alloys,Rear tints,Dipped bulbs 80W,Mainbeams & Foglights 100W,Number plate LED's,Interior LED's,First Aid Kit,Bootliner,Mudflaps front & rear,Calipers & hubs painted

I have used Huntingdon Audi for the purchase of all of my eight A3s. Excellent service from both Sales and Service.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    West london audi, for The service department has been superb. The guy I deal with Gary is great, never had any problems. I walked in a month or so ago to enquire about the software update for the 3.2, he was like yep we can do that no problem, when everyone around the country is struggling to get there dealers to do it.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAr View Post
    Used Sytner Harrogate for new car purchase. Recommended
    Used Tyneside Audi in North Shields for Warranty and Servicing. Also Recommended
    Spoke to Bath Audi a few times and nearly made a purchase. Helpful bunch.

No worries giving any of these guys my pennies.

Tyneside Audi also for servicing. been twice made me welcome and came out both times car feeling much better!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodster View Post
    Audi Edinburgh for me. Nothing but praise for them. Have bought 3 cars from them and Mrs.B's company car is dealt with through them. Have always dealt with Rory or Ryan....cracking blokes that want to get the best for your money.

And I have to say something about their star receptionist.......Kiera. Shes lovely and always brightens up the atmoshpere wherever she is......an asset to the dealership IMO
    She's got nice baps hasn't she? :D
    RallyX, Kelza, Brodster and 1 others like this.

Neutral

Status
    Audi Northampton - car came back damaged after service, collection and delivery service.

The damage was fixed but could have done without it

_G_
    4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason-3.2 View Post
    West london audi, for The service department has been superb. The guy I deal with Gary is great, never had any problems. I walked in a month or so ago to enquire about the software update for the 3.2, he was like yep we can do that no problem, when everyone around the country is struggling to get there dealers to do it.
    Excellent! Moving down to West London shortly so thats great to know.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Bought my Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 sportback from Wearside Audi early March 2013....great service...smooth process, great communication...had a couple of small issues which Newcastle Audi have sorted for me asap, not a bother...even offered breakfast when i visited them. All in all best service i have had buying a car!
    Would def refer onto them

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeless View Post
    Bath Audi were great in the sales experience. Had to wait a long while for car but not their fault. Also the first service was excellent, they sorted out the knock in the suspension under warranty with no hassle. Technician spent time discussing any issues I raised and went for test drive with me to investigate problems. Didn't feel hurried and they were very polite and attentive. Good all round.
    Can't fault bath audi, didn't buy new but was treated as if I had just bought a brand new r8, superb service!!

Neutral

Status
    I have been very impressed with my local dealership East Kent Audi.Since purchasing my S3 last year they have been more than helpful.Always friendly and excellent service at reasonable prices,i have no hesitation in recommending them..
    --M135i AW,Manual--

S3 Newbie

Status

DERBY AUDI (WYVERN)

Car is in for it's service today. I'm away with work unfortunately so the better half dropped car off for me. They called me to confirm what I wanted as well as the oil service. Just had another call from Emma to ask whether I wanted the brake fluid changing as wasn't part of the service but could do with doing as no record of it being done. VERY polite and helpful, no pressure sell, and has made my experience easy and straightforward

Reverse Gear

Status
    10/10 Purchasing experience from Chelmsford Audi (Dominic Beeson) on the 3 occasions I bought from them (A4 Cab, A6 and A3 Cab). Would recommend them definitely.
    Can't really comment on the after sales as have rarely had the cars long enough to require their servicing
    A3 Cabriolet - 1.2 TFSI S-Line Final Edition (SWMBO's)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Used to work with Dominic many moons ago - top man!
    Adam

Current transportation - public

Becoming mobile again and turning to the dark side in 2016 (hopefully) - with a second mid life crisis

2nd Gear

Status
    Anyone used Poole or Southampton Audi? Mine's coming up due for first service, trying to decide which to plump for.

1st Gear

Status
    Ive only used the Parts dept. at Southend Audi (Actually in Rayliegh) for a few parts, very helpful and didn't mind taking parts back of me that I mistakenly ordered, also trawled through the parts computer for ages for me, yes, very patient with me. Parts man decided the aluminium door trims I wanted were soooo expensive, so give me the trade discount.
    RallyX likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLapou View Post
    Just Audi, off Outer Circle Rd, in Lincoln, have been spot on every time I've used them...
    This is where I bought my car from, been back for service etc and they are top guys in there, can't fault anything!! Will only go to these for all our future cars sales/service.

Status
    Another vote for Stratford Audi,I have spent thousands at Coventry Audi yet I travelled twenty miles to Stratford to test drive a car.
    Say no more

5th Gear

Status
    We should, of course, mention Stoke Audi Parts Dept (forum sponsors), Dave and the Parts Dept guys, always willing to help out getting parts at a very competitive price!

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

2nd Gear

Status
    I'm booked into Southampton Audi in a couple of weeks, first service at 19,000, I'll report back

Audi Heaven

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by richarddavies3 View Post
    Can't fault bath audi, didn't buy new but was treated as if I had just bought a brand new r8, superb service!!
    Another vote for Bath Audi, have looked after our family over the years, bought new and used from them and even sold one of our cars back to them when not buying another. Good service all round.
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Beancounter View Post
    10/10 Purchasing experience from Chelmsford Audi (Dominic Beeson) on the 3 occasions I bought from them (A4 Cab, A6 and A3 Cab). Would recommend them definitely.
    Can't really comment on the after sales as have rarely had the cars long enough to require their servicing
    http://www.ttforum.co.uk/forum/viewt...?f=48&t=133352
    Ask admin to advertise here

1st Gear

Status
    Stirling Audi today, car 6 years old and 102k miles........

£1500 worth of work carried out F.O.C and very well looked after..

"Free of charge warranty invoice - Checked car for fuel contaminated, traced fault to tandem pump seals leaking internally, removed and replaced tandem pump, filter, all injector seals, tank lift pump, cleaned all fuel injectors using ultrasonic bath, reassembled, add fresh fuel, tested All ok."

I can report that afterwards she felt like she had a new lease of life, like the car was lighter almost, more responsive & eager......Nice job Audi

Another plus was that I went in with around a little over a quarter tank of fuel and Audi topped her up to the top when the refilled her after the clean out

I tested her along the motorway on the way home, an improvement all round.....Thanks Audi
    MY2008 (58) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys

MY2007 Audi A6 2.0 Tdi SE
    176bhp Stratos Blue, badged as 3.0 Tdi Quattro.Front & Rear park assist,Comms Pack High,Sline grille badge added, 19" RS4 alloys,Rear tints,Dipped bulbs 80W,Mainbeams & Foglights 100W,Number plate LED's,Interior LED's,First Aid Kit,Bootliner,Mudflaps front & rear,Calipers & hubs painted

1st Gear

Status
    ^^^ Nice one! :D. How did you wangle that?
    Ask admin to advertise here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast