A3x ??

Andy_a3_2013

Reaction score
Just picked up my A3 and on the back it has a3x ive never seen it before on another audi ??

anybody know the meaning ?

love the car but my bonnet release don't work so back to the dealer it's going :-(

image.jpg

?? Someone's added that mate. Get it off, quick!

Reactions: Artimus
The x is a badge that has been taken off, what looks like a BMW, most probably an xdrive BMW meaning 4wd. (due to how small the letter is)

It has nothing to do with Audi or a model of Audi, so looks like somebody has stuck it on for show.

As above.

Get it removed and whilst there, get rid of the A3 and 2.0TDI/2.0T/2.0 etc on the other side. They look much cleaner debadged!

Cheers guys thought it was odd, but then thought could be a rare model or something haha

right, off it comes !

It was a special edition, only ever made 1! ;)

Ahhh sounds like some girly girl had put a kiss (X) on your car lol

Or someones sent a txt message on your car using badges

The bloke in the country side was he wearing pink and lipstick ?? Lol

After doing some research on his name and the area he lived I found he's the head teacher at godmanchester primary school

Lol TDI140 too funny. Why don't you ask previous owner, I would love to know the reason behind it.

Lol TDI140 too funny. Why don't you ask previous owner, I would love to know the reason behind it.
im messing around just take it off pal it doesnt need to be there your car is special in its own way