MY2010 Car required for LED bulb testing

Just had an email to say these will be sent to me on the 13th OCT. they take a few days to come so will be here mid week. :)

I will sort payment links as soon as I get a tracking number so we can start taking orders on these.

1st batch has 50 pairs as if I had got more done they would of took another week.

trups

Will keep an eye out for the order link next week. Thanks for the update!

Reactions: JD007F
The suspense is killing me... I need these in my life.. Been running error ones for months and it driving me nuts!

Reactions: JD007F
dont we all? LOL.

i had an update from the factory this morning, they are waiting for the base of the bulb, it needs to be made by another company that make the boards this way due to the circuit i had put in to power the halogen.

He said thats all he is waiting for, as soon as he has them they will be put together and will be sent asap, shipping takes 2 and a half days to come to me so as soon as i know they have left i will send out payment links to we can get prepared.

Thanks

Reactions: XTerminator, stefoster, danb986 and 3 others
yes, your half right, he asked to keep him upto date so when they arrive and i send out payment links i dont miss him haha

Trups

Reactions: pz1982 and sliced
I need a set of these in my life. Can't wait for them to arrive with Trups. Well done on the design around the problem :)

Trups: is there LED numberplate lights for my A3? i now have the Audi A6 grip moulding with the number plate lights and RVC installed.

Hi Chris.

This bulb will work on the on your year A3.

Due in next week :) - did you get the A6 camera fitted so you have 2 full numberplate housings?

Trups

hey T8ups: yes i have a full working RVC now - R8 module and A6 camera and housing i believe, but no LED BULBZ:(

Good News, just had confirmation these are done and will be posted today, delivery is 3 days.

i need to change the terms of the order tho guys, sorry!.

you will get a pair of LED's, 1 Pair of halogens and 1 pair of new screws.

im finding it hard to get the halogens in at a good price, they are worth more than gold right now but if you have issues as you know i will sort them if that halogen go's but ive had no reports from my test car to say the halogens have been a problem.

Will be making a new thread in my section with the price and a payment link. Will PM you out the link so you can pay.

only 40pairs on this batch im afraid so its 1st come 1st serve basis and the link will only accept 40 payments.

Thanks
Trups

Last edited:
Reactions: kayemill, sliced, Wicked666 and 1 other person