ET45 8 X 18"

smurfworth

Reaction score
Hi,

im a little confused on the offset, will the offset of ET45 8 X 18" be ok to fit my a3 TDi without any problems?

Does anyone have any pictures with the same setup so I can see what it's like?

Also will it be ok on say h&r -50mm or eibach sportlines and does anyone have any pictures of your cars on the same wheel specs on these springs?

Cheers

I run 18x8j et45 with no problem wheels sit out a lot further than standard.

Iv been liking at springs for my s line quattro at the minute and have just bought some standard s3 springs.

Is your car an s line or sport/se? And Quattro?

Ill have a look for some pics too might have to be in the morning though

A lot have this type of set up I myself run 18x8 ET43 I however am changing my tyres and members have guided me to go for 215 tyres rather then 225 on this type of set up.

But over it shouldn't have any sort of problem but anything wider it would rub.

That setup of alloy will be fine for 225 tyres. Plus the et45 will push it out but it will still be under the arches. I have 19x8.5 et42 on mine with 225/35/19 tyres plus its lowered, only get scrubbing on the back when i have fatties in the back lol

Reactions: Rob W8
eibach sportlines? yh they feel much better than standard springs and handle so well... i also think they make the ride feel smoother on the 19s

Sounds good, it's what I was thinking of putting on mine. Not sure how long they'd last on shocks that have done 60k though. How many miles had yours done when you put them on?