Audi Rs3 Replica

Shades_RS

Reaction score
image_zps0412dc24.jpg

image_zpse1d5b8d7.jpg

All genuine Audi Rs3 parts used in the making of this 2008 pre-facelift Replica.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spw77, Sevv, A3SBQ and 1 other person
I think it looks ace mate.

The number plate "SHADEY" is fairly apt.

Credit to you for the effort.

Love it mate what car is the replica based on 2.0tdi ?

looks beautiful, just the side skirts now

sideskirts are fitted in pic but not sure if they are the correct ones though?? Didn't realise until it came out of the paint shop. Was really annoyed with myself as I like everything perfect.

Love it mate what car is the replica based on 2.0tdi ?

yes it's 2.0 tdi 170 but remapped to 204bhp with DPF removed. Goes very well if I'm honest. I've had a lot higher bhp cars in the past but this has quite surprised me to be honest. Loads of torque with a diesel, pulls strong and rapidly.

Glad your happy with it mate it looks evil parked up

Looks cracking. Is that RS4 parts or have they started churning out kits yet?
If I were to do something like that, id leave off the RS badge ... esp on a diesel ... but that's just me.

Looks lovely mate, don't like votex side skirts. Spent all that money, might as well get the genuine RS3 ones. Did you also buy the carbon fibre wings?

Looks cracking. Is that RS4 parts or have they started churning out kits yet?
If I were to do something like that, id leave off the RS badge ... esp on a diesel ... but that's just me.
there all genuine A3 parts and between the facelift it's cost me a small fortune, done all the work myself, just had Bodyshop to paint. I'm happy with the finish, just need to change the skirts.

Looks lovely mate, don't like votex side skirts. Spent all that money, might as well get the genuine RS3 ones. Did you also buy the carbon fibre wings?
i know I didn't realise about the skirts till it came out from paint, as they were genuine audi skirts I thought they were all pretty much the same, so it totally slipped my mind, but I am on the hunt for Rs3's, and yes carbon fibre wings are fitted along with all the other parts I struggled to get hold of, But I did notice on eBay when I just finished my project was a company in Birmingham producing replica kits, not sure on the finished product but cheap enough fir a grand?? But overall I'm glad I went down the OEM route although I've spent in the region of 4k on the car between everything.

sideskirts are fitted in pic but not sure if they are the correct ones though?? Didn't realise until it came out of the paint shop. Was really annoyed with myself as I like everything perfect.

f09a4a5825035c6e01ffeb074c7ebd69_zpsaf4077e2.jpg

Reactions: crunchie
Was waiting for it, I can't justify paying an extra £30k for an Rs3 with the extra running costs to go with it.

Reactions: Spw77
That's the ticket, The A3 now has the looks but with the low running costs as a daily runner ;-) An R8 is on the cards for a performing weekender, will update you when its here, then I'm sure I will get the TDi image posted on that post 2 lol..

ha ha ha ha...... TDi Hyper car and TDi super cars even I can't wait for that one...... fair play enjoy you're diesel RS3, man that cracks me up

ha ha ha ha...... TDi Hyper car and TDi super cars even I can't wait for that one...... fair play enjoy you're diesel RS3, man that cracks me up

Like I said, it's only for a daily run around which I must admit is nicer than most other people's daily runners. You could swear its all I've ever saved up for lol.. I could diss/mock you but just like you, I don't know you just like you don't know me so therefore I rather keep my comments to myself as there's always someone else out there bigger and better no matter how much you have. I just hope that Rs3 of yours is a daily run around otherwise quite frankly you have no reason to dig if you know what I'm saying ;-)

Reactions: sliced
Mate looks amazing!!! the kit u spoke of or replica kit is what ill be buying and putting on my A3 which currently is a full S3 replica, looking at 1G for the kit plus facelift bonnet and paint personally I'd be looking at a £1400 job.

This fellas a real charmer!

Ignore it mate looks spot on to me!

Mate looks amazing!!! the kit u spoke of or replica kit is what ill be buying and putting on my A3 which currently is a full S3 replica, looking at 1G for the kit plus facelift bonnet and paint personally I'd be looking at a £1400 job.

go for it mate, it's a lot cheaper option than going OEM, I've looked on there site and it seems pretty good quality, they do a lot of other kits for other up market cars so surely that speaks for itself?? Keep me posted! ;-)

I have to say, you have done a smart job getting it to look that good. Thumbs up. I'm just gonna de-badge mine, when I can be bothered :/

This fellas a real charmer!

Ignore it mate looks spot on to me!

Your right lol. Things like that don't bother me to be honest, I've seen plenty of other replica cars based on cars I've had and to be honest, good luck to them. I don't have a problem like some ha. Talking of replicas ill post a pic of another replica I snapped up a few years back in my younger days lol
360rep027.jpg

360rep051.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say, you have done a smart job getting it to look that good. Thumbs up. I'm just gonna de-badge mine, when I can be bothered :/

leave the badges on, because it winds up certain people :) besides most cars are parked up for 80% of the day ;-)

leave the badges on, because it winds up certain people :) besides most cars are parked up for 80% of the day ;-)

Thanks to copycat and replica owners a spate of RS3 interiors thefts have occurred, just do us all a favour and buy the bits you need rather than 'acquiring' them......... the bit I don't get is buying RS3 badges and sticking them on a diesel. If it was an S3 I could understand it, we're never going to agree on this.......
315655ca4726b8b2b25fca5ece7e1d9b_zps7f0edc25.jpg

f1b9041d9f7b4ec1aba459ad4ed236b7_zps83450847.jpg

Last edited:
If that's the case, whether its on a diesel or an S3 it's wrong as its not an Rs3!! As you've quoted in the past. If anyone knows where those front seats have gone let me know as I need a pair myself ;-) nothing has been "acquired" on my car, and actually the Rs3 badges were already fitted to the grill and tailgate I "purchased" therefore couldn't be bothered to take them off to suit the likes of people like you! I'd **** myself laughing if your car ended up in a replica one day as you go on and on and on and on and on and on.... about replica Rs3's so much.

Reactions: Muzza80, Furkz, nezz and 2 others
Looks spot on that fella!

You're always gonna get haters but if you like it, that's all that matters!

If that's the case, whether its on a diesel or an S3 it's wrong as its not an Rs3!! As you've quoted in the past. If anyone knows where those front seats have gone let me know as I need a pair myself ;-) nothing has been "acquired" on my car, and actually the Rs3 badges were already fitted to the grill and tailgate I "purchased" therefore couldn't be bothered to take them off to suit the likes of people like you! I'd **** myself laughing if your car ended up in a replica one day as you go on and on and on and on and on and on.... about replica Rs3's so much.

ouch touched a nerve..... Sorry.

ouch touched a nerve..... Sorry.

Not at all buddy, best thing about it I get people thinking mine is an Rs3 at a cost of under £10k lol.. Personally if I was you I would have layed out an extra 10k if that and got yourself an R8, there down to 40-50k now, at least to joe blogs they look like a proper performance car which wont be copied rather than looking just like an every day A3. Lets be fair they don't look like 30-40k worth of car do they??

Until you've driven one....... try one out, guarantee you're shocked. They truly are awesome........ 340bhp, 2.5litre, Turbocharged 5 cylinder engine. Guarantee Audi start rolling this engine format out over other ranges.
For me the go always outshines the looks, then again the it's the driving I prefer not the parking...... ha ha ha ha ha

Until you've driven one....... try one out, guarantee you're shocked. They truly are awesome........ 340bhp, 2.5litre, Turbocharged 5 cylinder engine. Guarantee Audi start rolling this engine format out over other ranges.
For me the go always outshines the looks, then again the it's the driving I prefer not the parking...... ha ha ha ha ha

I have driven one and was tempted to buy one but for the price tag I decided to do a replica for every day use and purchase an R8 instead. Like I said they go well but don't look 30-40k of car, personally I would have bought an Rs4 instead, beefy all round not just like an A3 on roids, bulky on top (front end) skinny legs (rear end)

I don't see that as a replica, I see it more as an "exterior upgrade to RS3"; that Ferrari posted over there was a replica, this one was a base car upgraded with a higher version (of the same car) parts.

I like it, even with those side skirts look nice.