A3 can dealers fit an armrest for you??

Peterhendo

Reaction score
I have a 57 plate 2008 shape audi a3 1.6 sport it does not come with a armrest can a audi dealer fit one ?? And does any1 no the prices for all this

Hi, this can be retrofitted, try a pm to site sponsor NHN, he does a lot of retrofit work, and would probably be cheaper than Audi. Send him a pm for quote on pricing. :) x

I have a 57 plate 2008 shape audi a3 1.6 sport it does not come with a armrest can a audi dealer fit one ?? And does any1 no the prices for all this

To be honest you can probably do it yourself. I could say get us to do it but save your money, it's not that difficult to do.

I got the armrest from eBay. Got hold of the Audi fitting instructions and cutting guide and just spent a couple of hours doing it. Very rewarding. I did this to my old 59plate A3 about 2 years ago and I was a total n00b when it came to cars.

Have a search on the forum and you will see my step-by-step guid I made. I also uploaded the fitting instructions / guide.

Dealers charge about £120 for the kit from memory I believe, then there is fitting time.

Overall it cost me £50 and 2hrs of my time.

Tim :)

Cloth lidded new armrest is £179 supplied from audi, fitting is a pita tbh as requires the rivet nut pushed into position, then with a socket & spanner you need to follow a certain procedure to make the rivet pull up to hold it in the hole tight aswell as cutting out the plastic hole in center console.

Strangely every 8P I have fitted didn't have this rivet nut fitted, however, the Irish car I did recently already had the rivet in place from factory although no armrest from factory, strange but true.

I can supply/fit this if need be, ping me a PM.

We probs live miles apart im on the wirral but do want this fitting

If you can get to Salford at some point, then yes we can get you hooked up.