This is my car below....
In the next couple of months i have alot of work i need and want doing to my Akoya silver A3 Sport....
Things i need doing - ATF changing,
- Cambelt changed,
- New battery,
- Headlight and sidelight on nearside fixing as neither work and bulds are ok,
- Rear wiper blanking due to it no longer working.
Things i want doing - Coilovers and shortened drop lnks (Due to dropping about 60-70mm),
- RS6 alloys refurbed and sprayed matte black (so far),
- S-Line front bumper and black grill from a 2005-2008 model,
- Front lip,
- Boot resprayed due to a dire try at de-badging,
- Wingmirrors sprayed black.
I know this is going to cost me a small fortune but i was wondering if people could offer some advice for a few things....
1) If i get a genuine S-Line front bumper, How much should it cost to spray and do alot of the black grills from ebay etc fit ok if i cant get a genuine one, or is there a brand i should keep away from?,
2) Is £260 pounds cheap or expensive to refurb and spray alloys?,
3) Which battery is the best to get which is not too expensive?,
4) For the facelift i'll only need a bumper wont i? If i was putting a 2009 bumper on i'd need to change the lights and bonnet, is this correct?,
5) and will my car look chavvy when its completed with the spraying, lowering etc...?
Thanks in advance!