Is my 2.0T Stock or Mapped (VCDS MAF and Boost Logs inside)

Lewbo

Reaction score
After having sold my 4th 8P S Line S3 rep i have just got myself another 8P lol which is a 2.0T and cant tell wether if its mapped or not. feels quick enough to be mapped but maybe thats cos i havent drove a 2.0T for a while as i have had a diesel recently.

anyways i got the vcds on measuring blocks to check Maf intake, Boost logs and fuel rail pressure

the highest reading on the maf was 161.19 g/s and i have read if you divide this by 0.8 to give idea of BHP and this is roughly 200BHP which means standard if this is true

highest boost actual was 1700mbar which is around 11 Psi

and my highest fuel rail pressure was 112mbar

do these readings sound about right for a Stock 2.0T

Yes it's stock. I thought the same when I got mine. Was far quicker stock than a remapped mk4 I had a while back.

Sounds about right for stock figures, except mine produces peak boost of about 14psi (measured using Android Torque app).

Is this under engine..... Measuring blocks? Just in car now and would to do this on vcds myself

thought it was stock better it booked in for a remap thanks and yes under engine, measuring blocks, channel 002 for MAF, 106 for fuel rail pressure and 115 for boost pressure Mbar, click log and start.

do this in 3rd from 2k revs until redline then hit stop and save.

yes this requires you to drive the car lol otherwise you wouldnt be able to check air intake boost ect

managed to plot my maf readings onto a graph after dividing them by 0.8 to give me rough bhp and not bad curve for standard
powercurve_1_zpsc39fa28f.jpg

I was only asking as I was sitting on the path in my PJs haha