Xclusive Customz RS3 sportback!!

Kallum

Reaction score
So, having spoken to Xclusive Customz they say there's a RS3 sportback replica kit coming in 3 weeks, super tempted, think I'm gunna go for it, only need the front bumper and wings, as the S3 side skirts and rear bumper are similar, and no need for the bumper!! :) keep your eyes on this for my conversion again!!

Only did my S3 conversion last week!! :-S

I'm super excited for this kit, there 3 door rs3 looks nice, all be it a tad unusual, as the RS3 comes only as a sportback, I'm gunna get hold of the front bumper, wings and rear spoiler!! 3 week times should be ready they say, I also have the 19" rims coming tomo!

Nice! Can't wait to see the pictures mate. Make sure you use the genuine RS3 grille, not there replica that looks nasty.

going to get my dolphin grey sportback done by them hopefully :)

Great some more cars to add to Barry boys

I bought Thé rear spoiler on Thé boot. Its in my country right now :) I Will send pics in A week!

I can imagine the look of the car when the firm is called "xclusive customz" like adding the z's makes it cool and unique.

must be doing something right ,they have an aircraft hanger size building full on bentley turbos , rangerovers ,porsche,s etc etc ,

bet they have a million £££ worth of motors sat in there all with there own custom body kits on .

Looked myself, what ever floats your boat!

DSC_0124.JPG

But their white one looks a lot better!

DSC_0001.JPG

Grey car has the look of mini SUV about it (ignoring the red bits for now).

White one looks better as you say Boydie. I can't get on my high horse as I bought RS3 rims for my S3, but for all the hassle / labour / costs associated with doing one of these, isn't it just easier to buy one of the shelf. It must destroy the value of the donor vehicle doing these kinds of conversions?

My lottery win project would be to put everything RS3 on/in a 3-dr S3. If I could be bothered. LOVE that Suzuka 3.2 with the RS bits on it.

You've won the lottery and you'd nit just buy a rs3? ?

Reactions: Alex C, c_w and warren_S5
How have they done the arches on the rear :S?
I understand how they done the bumper segment, but when it flows into the main body surely you'll have to get some body fabrication done?

Last edited:
You've won the lottery and you'd nit just buy a rs3? ?

That. But why consider an RS3 anything if you have won the lottery.

I think the grey car looks nice, or rather would if it was lowered and the red pin-striping was removed and wheels titanium. The white car looks same old to me, done to death, and those black wheels...on this monitor I can't see them!!!

Don't think you guys read any of that properly... I'd make a 3-dr RS3 and would probably just go buy my R8 or MP4...

White one looks nice but the other one is a no no