Autoglym High Definition:

OVRA3

Reaction score
Just had a go with some of this stuff today 45 quid for 150ml but damn its good! Check out the shine on this!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364827813834968
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364827828433359
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364827850468356
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364827866671808

Arrgghhh pictures look naf ill upload some later from the pc

I do love the stuff, very durable! Much prefer it to my Dodo juice blue velvet wax in terms of looks and longevity.

I swear by it. Just dont wash it with to hot water. Have u tried the aqua wax?

Can't go wrong with dodo blue velvet tbh but each to there own

I've used this stuff too on my akoya silver a3 and it's absolutely amazing! The shine after made such a big difference - despite me being more of a dodo juice and auto finesse enthusiast.

Will upload images later

Really impressed with it and it seems like its going to be durable.. It's a little more effort the the red autoglym but it feels like it works deep in to the paint.. You only need a little of it too.. Made the akoya come up lovely but also my mates a5

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364843026791727

Will upload later from the puter

Not tried that where can you get it from?
i bought it off line a little goes a long way with it as a drying aid just tops up the hd wax. Smells of bubblegum as well

I use dodo like prime then onto poorboys nattys blue paste wax. Brings it up a treat, just needs a good clay bar and some iron x / tar remover all over

Im a colly fan bit of 476 does wonders imo, but I do have a tub of zymol for show season but find it doesnt protect as much as the collinite

I also use the Autoglym HD cleanser and wax, it's good enough for me at the right price. I've tried the more expensive Swisswax etc and to my eye I can't see any difference. I like the car cleaning process and the HD stuff is easy to use with excellent results.