Facebook S3 owners/audi-sport users

Ben S3 8P3

Reaction score
I am relatively new to the forum still even though I have had my S3 now for 6 months, and only know a few people on here. Ive already spoke to a few young S3 owners on Facebook and its good to chat about problems/plans/mods etc

Before my S3 I had a Corsa 1.3 Limited Edition for MPG and cheap insurance, and was on Corsa-dUK/VXRonline and met a lot decent people on there.

If any fellow S3 owners or anyone on the forum wants to post links to their Facebook to get to know people better etc it could be good. No worries if you don't like people on Facebook from forums...

anyway.... heres a link to mine if anyone wants to add me, feel free :)

https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.n.long

I'm going to throw this out there as I'm new as well but a couple of people have told me that this forum can be very cliquey...

not sure how true that is, just what I've heard.

I can say that i havent noticed the forum being cliquey, and as a moderator on here i am in every section of the forum, every day. :) x

I've beenon this forum for about a year now and all I can say is there is a wealth of great advice and some really good guys and girls on here. I hope you find the same to be true. Wot mods have you got planned for your motor

Hi ben i,m sure i seen your car in windermere last year ;)

Yeah its was and wow what a car ,this was the same colour as my first s3 ,stunning ..:)
2e9a8182.jpg

Hey im newish to the forum aswell.

I went to my first regional meet yesterday and all the guys were great and welcoming. Its worth attending meets as i find loads of little mods i wouldnt of thought of that i would now do to mine.

I can say that i havent noticed the forum being cliquey, and as a moderator on here i am in every section of the forum, every day. :) x

Absolutely right.

I joined here a while back before starting to modify my car and have always found this place to be friendly and helpful.

I'm going to throw this out there as I'm new as well but a couple of people have told me that this forum can be very cliquey...

not sure how true that is, just what I've heard.
Not at all!!!
Probably one of the best forums available, nearly everyone will chip in to help if they can, I don't half pester users for advice , recommendations, or just general help and nearly always get an answer very quickly. There must be a few users on here sick to the back teeth of me pestering them, but they still help me out,
I do help out too when I can
it is MUCH appreciated :)

There are groups of people who are all mates in real-life, but I wouldn't really call that cliquey.

Also, I sold my S3 in November and deleted my facebook back in May, so don't think I qualify for this :sob:

Not at all!!!
Probably one of the best forums available, nearly everyone will chip in to help if they can, I don't half pester users for advice , recommendations, or just general help and nearly always get an answer very quickly. There must be a few users on here sick to the back teeth of me pestering them, but they still help me out,
I do help out too when I can
it is MUCH appreciated :)

Thank you Martin. I have always found you to be a very helpful member who helps others out. I find we have an awful lot of these members on site and make the whole forum experience a great knowledge base for most things audi related. :) x

Thank you Martin. I have always found you to be a very helpful member who helps others out. I find we have an awful lot of these members on site and make the whole forum experience a great knowledge base for most things audi related. :) x

I've often said that without this forum and a couple of others that I would never have done anywhere near as much to my car,or found all of the right people to do the work,so I can totally agree with this.

The help and encouragement here is excellent.

I've often said that without this forum and a couple of others that I would never have done anywhere near as much to my car,or found all of the right people to do the work,so I can totally agree with this.

The help and encouragement here is excellent.

And thats why we are the best Audi forum Alex. One big happy family (mostly) :) x

And thats why we are the best Audi forum Alex. One big happy family (mostly) :) x

There's always going to be the odd one who tries to mix things about,but like you say,we mostly get on very well,and it's great when we all have a meet up somewhere.

There are groups of people who are all mates in real-life, but I wouldn't really call that cliquey.

What...you mean this isn't real life!?

:laugh:

Everyone on here has been very helpful so far with me, I've been on forums that have been incredibly cliquey (cliosport, Ed38) and this certainly isn't one.