PLEASE PUT MY MIND AT REST

Davjon747

2011 S3 8p sportback sprint blue
Reaction score
I have a A3 3.2 Q Sportback 63k full audi sevice history receipt as well not just stamps in the service book, all upto date including haldex ,and Dsg service, however after owning it for just under a month now I have noticed it has lost about a coffee cup of coolant ,now this is obviously not your normal leak as I'm not leaking enough coolant, I am now shixting myself that it could be a head gasket and being a v6 that's 2 heads and if you are going to do one you should do both,
I know this will be mega bucks, the leak is obvious got to be under presure as not loosing coolant when parked and not being driven, please help with any advice.

Sorry also while have your attn I would love cruise control installed also footwell lighting I've seen I can get the cruise stalk on eBay and there is a guy on here that does the footwell lights including wiring loom , is there anyone in south London or Surrey that can fit for me ( name your price as long as not to heavy lol) mabe also be able to look at my auto dimming rear view not working . And be able to turn on the beep ,sound what ever you want to call it when you arm or disarm the car with the remote.
If you can help me please pm me and il give you my mobile so we can talk and hopefully fix these couple of issues.

Last edited:
They do have a tendency to go through radiators as in they develop leaks in the corner mine has a leak and i need to get it replaced look underneath where the radiator is and look for white fur

They do have a tendency to go through radiators as in they develop leaks in the corner mine has a leak and i need to get it replaced look underneath where the radiator is and look for white fur

checked my dip stick and under the oil filler cap no white fur , hoping that's a good sign of not being a head gasket.

I'd be fairly sure it's not a head gasket and just a radiator leak really common mate