Smart Wheel Repair

Ginger Prince

Reaction score
Ive got 2 slightly curbed alloy wheels on my S3 (8P) that I would like to get repaired.

Years ago I had 2 wheels repaired on another vehicle for approx £50 per wheel & would like to know (prior to booking off a Google search) if anyone can recommend anyone in the Manchester/Cheshire area please?

Cheers,
Mike

Ive met Nate & text him earlier but as yet not heard anything back.

From what I remember, he doesn't deal in smart repairs, just full alloy refurbs etc.

The quick response is appreciated though, thanks.

Anyone else please?

Last edited:
I sent you a text at 6:30pm you silly sausage :)

I'll text you a couple of pics tomoz, cheers Nate

So when did you text N8 exactly?

Hello again Nigel :)

As above re the text....

Its sorted now anyway, I'll speak to him tomoz, hope you're well.

Damn you sent him a text at 6.30pm & you're already complaining of no reply, give the guy a break, that was only 5 hours ago & he was probably working still.

I'm days behind my PM's & having trouble keeping up atm.

Reactions: N8
Hi Mike, hope you're well too....

Are you his PA or his wife? Lol

I wasn't complaining, I only stated a fact that i hadn't had a reply in 6 hrs after sending a text.

I wouldn't have mentioned him at all if his name hadn't have come up.

Im aware of his good work which is why Ive met him, subscribe to his facebook page, recommend him to friends & know people who use his services so chill out & sort out your PM's!

Take it easy ;)

I use common sense & logic Mike, don't need to be controlling his bowel movements to understand at the time you text, someone would be either finishing work & on way home, having dinner, feeding dog, kids, cooking, etc.

6 hours isn't exactly a long time when you consider you text a businessman out of normal hours & he probably was doing one if not many of the above, as I said, you could give the guy a chance to reply before complaining he didn't reply within 6 hours, especially when you are so aware of his good work.

I find it hard enough at times to reply to all my messages within 48 hours let alone 6 lol.

Hope you're well Mike :)

Reactions: N8
N8 - For info re the above

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364411456957459