Does anyone have the Premium a3 mats the ones with the A3 written on???

OVRA3

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Was thinking about purchasing the above mats as they look pretty cool. My interior is the soul black colour as are the current mats.. Does anyone know if these mats will match my interior or not?

They dont have a colour code on them so dont want to buy if they are the wrong colour?

Cheeeeeeeeeerssssss

They should match, dont think they have any other colours anyway? Also they wear quickly, parents have them in their a3 which they dont use very much and theres already wear marks where the clutch is.

They should match, dont think they have any other colours anyway? Also they wear quickly, parents have them in their a3 which they dont use very much and theres already wear marks where the clutch is.

I was thinking of going down the standard mat route as mine are shot to bits but the standard is the same price as those so wasn't sure what to go for

They look nice indeed but depends what you use it for. Could always order some from audi and try them in the car for the colour before you buy them.

I've got the rubber mats in mine and cant fault them, especially with all this wet weather, stones and general dirt that ends up in the car.

I'd go for the premium ones there the same price and they look better, ill be changing mine once we get rid of this weather, and ill be going for the premium ones too.

do you mean these ones?
A69220BA-6B4E-4DDB-8782-72790C4ABA51-1860-0000036D02DEE881.jpg