gecleant.de

SCFC_Messiah

Reaction score
Bought a custom rear window plug off them on the 4th March. Spoke to them a few times directly after purchase through Facebook to confirm the design etc. - have also sent another two messages in the past week and a half just for an update on progress, but haven't received a reply. Order is still showing as 'Processing' on the account page, which it's been showing since purchase

I know a lot of members on here have used these guys, so just wondering if a long wait time is usual? Not normally impatient but my boot lid has been stripped down for the last week waiting for the stopper, and it rattles like mad! Dont want to go to the trouble of putting it all back together, only for the stopper to land on my door mat the next morning!

Cheers

I ordered mine on March 14th and it arrived yesterday. I'm in the US, so it shipped very quickly. They sent me an email when the plug shipped, no tracking number though. Did you check your spam folder? Gmail initially flagged their email as spam on my account, perhaps there was a problem and they've tried to contact you.

Interesting! Was yours a plain or custom stopper? Presumably the custom stoppers take longer

Nothing in my spam folder