Coilover Fitting Edinburgh.

CraigWonn8P

Reaction score
Good moring,

Looking for a bit of assistance, my local garage has let me down and advised they do not feel competent enought to fit my JOM Coilovers. Last week the front n/s spring sheared and I decided to buy a whole new set as it worked out more or less the same price.

Is anyone available to assist with fitting in Edinburgh for a bit cash or can direct me towards the right garage to carry out the works?
Any assistance would be appreciated!

Good moring,

Looking for a bit of assistance, my local garage has let me down and advised they do not feel competent enought to fit my JOM Coilovers. Last week the front n/s spring sheared and I decided to buy a whole new set as it worked out more or less the same price.

Is anyone available to assist with fitting in Edinburgh for a bit cash or can direct me towards the right garage to carry out the works?
Any assistance would be appreciated!

Send a Pm to brodster on here, he is more familiar with Edinburgh than i am. He should be able to recommend someone. :) x

Thanks very much, will give him a shout! Cannot stand being without my car for much longer!:yes:

Yep Im here. What garage refused to fit them? All my workshop/garage stuff is done by my mate at Whitemoss garage just outside West Linton.....about 15 mins out of Edinburgh on the A702. They do all my DPF deletes, Milltek fits etc etc and they are very good.

Whitemoss Home

Give him a ring and say Mark form BroTek sent you. He might be able to do something for you.

Thanks very much for your help sir, Much appreciated!

Ainslie Park garage who I have used fairly regularly for the past few years and had no complaints. The mechanic said he wasnt happy adjusting the settings and would not be confident he could fit them with 100% satisfaction. I was going to fit myself although the prospect of being under the car for a good few hours on a paved driveway is not appealing in the current conditions!

I am actually looking at a remap although aware that on a 1.6 fsi this will only gain 10-15bhp at best. Will certainly be in touch regarding it though.

Cheers for your help!
C