S3 on 95 Ron Fuel?

gazzer_s3

Reaction score
Hi all, picking up my S3 on Thursday. Just wondering what fuel you all use? Is it safe to run on 95 ron as probably going to need to fill it up before trip home & there are no Tesco or Shell near to be able to put Vpower or Momentum 99 in! It will be run on Vpower once home though! Thanks

Super Unleaded would be better than unleaded. Doesnt HAVE to be one of the premium ocatane ones.

Yeah it's fine. I'd definitely go back to using shell or tesco though once home. Just better for the car, and performs better.

I personally use VPower but when i travelled down to Ultimate Dubs used 95...because it was a split fuel bill!

put a tenner of 95 to get you to a petrol station and then put V-power in. Doesn't matter if you arn't pushing the engine hard, so just tootle about till you have premium unleaded in :)

Hi all, picking up my S3 on Thursday. Just wondering what fuel you all use? Is it safe to run on 95 ron as probably going to need to fill it up before trip home & there are no Tesco or Shell near to be able to put Vpower or Momentum 99 in! It will be run on Vpower once home though! Thanks
I always use V-Power or Momentum,and would recommend both if you remap the car,but short periods using 95RON will be absolutely fine,as long as you don't flog it.

Unfortunately we do not have v power or momentum over here in Northern Ireland so BP Ultimate or Sainsburys Super is about the best we get over here!

95 will be fine in the car for all the driving you will do. If you look at the petrol cap it does say 95/98.