Audi A3 Sportback panoramic roof retrofit?

WelshWoody83

Reaction score
Hi, Ive seen before on here about somebody doing a panoramic roof retrofit? Im intersted in having it done but dont know if its worth the hastle and possible leaks etc?

Ive googled it and theres a link that goes to an article on this forum but it says I dont have the rights to look at it? Not sure if that means its been deleated or something?

Anyway have many people had this done? Anyone got any more pros/cons?

I love my car but in a way wish Id waited a little longer and sourced one with a panoramic roof and now my sister has just bought a 2012 VW polo R line with panoramic roof and having a drive its made me want it again.

Thanks
Chris

Amar06fbr done it, think he's selling his roof for 350 and can fit it too, pm him maybe?

Better off selling and getting one with it already fitted.

I think hes the guy Im ooking at on ebay why is he selling it then?

Best to ask him! Think he's got an a4 or something now not too sure haven't seen him on the 8p section in a while :(

Its a mate of mine thats selling that roof, yes the link has been taken down temp, pm if you want me to fit it, mine got no leaks or creaks whats so ever theres please note if i fit i would not be choping your pillars and weakning the car.

Best to ask him! Think he's got an a4 or something now not too sure haven't seen him on the 8p section in a while :(
Am here just been having loads of problems i will post a update pic of the car on the pics threads check it out!

Reactions: sliced
That thread you created (amar06fbr) will be one ill never forget, You on the roof, angle grinder in hand, sparks everywhere!

****** me, ace work.