COLOUR CHANGE, THOUGHTS PEOPLE??

Joeeey

S3
Reaction score
So ive had a photo of the car edited from when i first got it to see what it would look like in Porche Rivera blue

probs go for a wrap if i did

Opinions guys?!

184489_10152672815475007_567008339_n.jpg

Looks good but the black stripe with blue dont do it for me

Looks would look nice in the blue but I think it looks just as well as it is in Orange! How much would it cost for the full colour change??

love the blue mate but keep it all the one colour, lime green nice aswell

Danone I think it would be around £1000 - £2000 depending where you get it done, I suppose you get what you pay for! you can have the option of the not having the door sills done but who wants half a job doing?! APPARENTLY you don't have to notify the DVLA about it been a colour change either if you get it wrapped!

Danone I think it would be around £1000 - £2000 depending where you get it done, I suppose you get what you pay for! you can have the option of the not having the door sills done but who wants half a job doing?! APPARENTLY you don't have to notify the DVLA about it been a colour change either if you get it wrapped!

I was thinking of vinyl/plasti dip and did contact DVLA and after a few days got a response stating that any colour change whether it's vinyl/plasti dip or any other temporary colour change the DVLA must know about it!

Hence why I didn't go ahead with it.

If you watch wheeler dealer they had a range rover on that was blue with black stripe. Please don't commit the same crime

There's a black "Reverie" Range Rover round London with orange spoiler, mirrors, roof and bonnet bulge. Looks awful. Love the colour (both orange and the blue), but if you do it take the opportunity to have a play with the black sections! You can always overlay later!

On another thought, saw a matt navy blue Evoque the other day - try that?