**** up!

adamccc

Reaction score
Due to me being a clumsy idiot I've broken this black pipe whilst changing my fuel pressure sensor:
bvTPPSa.jpg

Anyone know what it does, whether giving it a temporary fixed of solvent glue and strong electrical tape if wise and where the best place to get a replacement would be?

Not familiar with that engine, but i guess a breather hose ?
That e the end of the Forge logo ?

If nothing came out of it, oil, coolant, fuel etc, its most likely a breather. Clip doesnt look high pressure. Id certainly patch it up and try it.

Yeah there's nothing coming through it and dry inside - don't want it to be a permanent solution but just for now as it looks to be a pain in the **** to replace

Its a breather pipe, you can do a temp repair on it however you need to get it changed asap as the breather gases will have oil and fuel in it which will eat into whatever you have repaired it with be it tape or anything else.

18 quid from tps just changed mine as it was leaking oil, while changing the pcv

18 quid from tps just changed mine as it was leaking oil, while changing the pcv

If you take the pipe off you will find a part number, call audi and order one.. It's a breather hose as said.. With a leak your car won't run right

Thanks :) Looks pretty painful to get to the bottom end of it, so much stuff in the way/ not easy to disassemble - any tips for getting to it

I'm not sure if its the same one I replaced there are two one from pcv to manifold that's the smaller one and the bigger one. I changed the smaller one. ****** audi's you need child hands to do anything!