brake upgrade?

Jayy26

Reaction score
Im picking my hybrid turbo up today and going to get a remap shortly (still deciding on the company)
im wanting to upgrade the brakes im hoping for around the 200bhp mark..
What brake set up should i be looking at im already skint as it is..could i get away with just pads or best upgrading and to what?

200bhp on a hybrid, seems a bit low tbh & hardly seems worth the upgrade cost, as a stock one would do 185ish, I would expect easily 220-230 everyday of the week on a hybrid.

I have been looking at s3 brakes but there quite expensive what do I need to change over? And I know I wasn't putting like 220bhp and people start moaning that it won't get that much but you just shut anybody up :p and most companies were quoting 200bjp that's why I'm gonna go with fr tuning because they said about 220 but need a decat etc and are reasonably priced

For S3 brakes you need the calipers, carriers, new hoses, discs and pads. i have the front and rear S3 ones on mine and the car really does stop nicely

its just not cheap at all :/ paying for a turbo and remap isnt cheap when your on 700quid a month! ha

They might be but that's a lot off money in my eyes! Ha