RS3 3DOOR BODYKIT

Not a bad effort the front and boot spoiler are pretty good.
though they would have upgraded front lights before the wiper motor blows.

Nice, don't like the rear though. The front looks amazing, can't seem to tell the difference. Do you think it's an exact copy? On there site they pretty much say plug and play from 2003-2012, but how? 8p1 to 8p3 the bonnets are diffrent and 8p2 to 8p3 the whole front end is diffrent.

522619_483025531751793_622389718_n_zps833a940a.jpg

38c2ff1b2a64375_zps0c7fb45e.jpg

Looks amazing, but somehow the wheels looks weird, it's either too big or the car needs to be lowered...

That rs3 looks familiar lol ,wonder when that was taken?
Got it ...
Spotte.rs

Last edited:
Only problem with that kit is that it is all abs plastic add one if you want it don't right the arches must be fabbed, add into the mix that the grille on that bumper is inclusive to it and not removable i suspect the actual finish wont be quite as good in the flesh, good start thoug

I think the grille is genuine, because it's not include in the kit

Where's the RS body kit hate brigade today? I'm waiting for their jimmies to be rustled.

Neil+Lennon.jpg

Reactions: Zak0123
dont like the rear boot spoiler. doesnt match the rear end and sits too high. the car also needs to be lowered and needs to have a decent headlight upgrade too

thing that gets me about that car though is that it has the 8P3 halogen headlights and what looks to be like the 8P2 wing mirrors... which would suggest that it went through a facelift and then had this kit put on it and as it still has the 8P2 mirrors there are no indicators on the side making it illegal.

dont like the rear boot spoiler. doesnt match the rear end and sits too high. the car also needs to be lowered and needs to have a decent headlight upgrade too

thing that gets me about that car though is that it has the 8P3 halogen headlights and what looks to be like the 8P2 wing mirrors... which would suggest that it went through a facelift and then had this kit put on it and as it still has the 8P2 mirrors there are no indicators on the side making it illegal.

apparently it was originally a 8p1

I hate that, looks so stupid on anything but an RS3. Makes the 3 door look really chavvy

I don't like the side skirts!!

Rear bumper looks off too..

Still though, would love to convert my 3dr S-Line into an RS3 :happy:

they go they can supply grille at an extra cost. not sure if its gonna be genuine though?!

where did you buy this replica? give us a link.. it looks great.. what's the quality of the grill,and is it possible to put the genuine S3 writing on it?

mate I think that's a genuine rs3 grill

Its just the rear of the 3 door its just not able to pull off the rs3 replica look

I have sent like 4 diffrent messages to them asking question. Only got 1 uncommunicative responce. It's as if they don't want the business yet, like it's still a prototype

There selling it on eBay chaps...Was looking for an RS3 front bumper for mine and stumbled across them.

genuine only for me though, problem with aftermarket stuff is it can be a pig to fit and when you do it's not great.

3dr look does look well though I think.