HELP IS THIS THE RIGHT BUMPER?

Yep that's the one you need mate.

Is this to expensive?
Whats average price paid on a sline bumper??

They vary a lot. But that isnt cheap for a plain bumper, on top of that you need

Grill - £50 ish for either second hand or a non gen new
Fogs - £25 for new non gen
Fog Grills - £50 i think from Audi / TPS only.

I paid £50 for mine, was a new bumper, that a bodyshop had painted, but either never fitted, or was the wrong one for the car. Still needed reprepping, as it was scuffed from storage.

Fronts are a lot easier to find than rears! As you can use 3 door, SB or Cab. Rears have to be the right one, ie 3 door if you have 3 door.
I eventually found a rear 2009 for mine (rear year doesnt matter as long as its 8P) Paid £70 with diffuser, but needed a fair bit of work. Had PDC holes, one big dent, and some small ones, all on the corner curve, so not easy to repair. Though from the pic was hard to see where they were.
Rears tend to either be dirt cheap, but wrong model (for me) was loads of SB and Cabs on ebay, or missing the diffuser section. Which you will struggle to get used. And new for the honeycomb style ones are circa £200.

Reactions: richieboy1987
Iv been looking for one for ages now but they all seem to be £150+ with nothing with them when you've got the fogs grill etc plus a bonnet if your doing a conversion like me then paint its goin to cost a bomb! so the question is do i hold out for a cheap one to come my way or get the wallet out lol

If your on a budget, like i am. Funny how a kid does that to you!

Anyway, my bonnet isnt gen, its a pattern part, as long as you get insurance approved, there ok. From the outside, you cant tell. Under neath it has a bit less industrious looking bracing. Think it was about £100-120. Finding them used isnt impossible, but found none near me in the 3 months i looked.

Luckily, i can do the bodywork myself, with guidance of body guys at work if i get stuck.
So saved me a lot of money.

Grill also isnt gen, from FK i think. But looks fine, a lot of people on here use them, especially the black ones.

Yeah im on the dad budget lol and im thinking of having a full respray in sprint blue so the less i spend on parts its more money in the respray fund :laugh:

where did you source all your parts form ebay?