Seat covers that fit

Raincheck

Sucking diesel..!
Reaction score
Hi,

I was looking at some seat covers that fit and are designed to fit my 2011 1.6 TDi, I stumbled upon this:
Custom Made Car Seat Covers | Albert Premium can I ask if anyone tried this product or something similar?

Config chair

You are able to configure the look and when you see the installation video's it isn't that difficult.
Also a nice touch is to pick a logo to finish it.

The down side is no prices are shown (that could mean expensive) I dropped them a mail and post the reply if anyone is interested.

Grtx Rain.

Last edited:
Very interesting but also looks dodgy as well. Interested to see what happens with your enquiry.

One thing that worries me is the location of this company:

Bld. 1 Dec. 1918, bl.101/4
540447 Targu Mures
Romania

I don't want to be biased but Romania isn't the safest country to trade with but that's my opinion.
But let's not jump the gun and see where of what I will end up with.

Keep you posted.

Update - reply to my request,

Hello,

The Price for the Konfiguration for 5 Seats is 681 Pounds. Logo and Shipment is free until end of March.
For a precise order we need the next details:
1. The combination of materials you are interested in;
2. Some pictures with the car’s interior (front seats, headrests, armrests, adjustments, rear seats)
3. Billing data:
a) Individual person: name and surname, your address as it appears in your Identity Card;
b) Legal person: name and address of the company, registration number;

Payment method: PayPal or bank transfer.
• Prices include V.A.T. (Value Added Tax)
• Delivery time: 4-5 weeks (for EU countries). For countries outside Europe the delivery time may vary according to the distance.
For further questions or information please contact us at ****@****.com or at the contact numbers displayed on the website.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

It's a bit pricey isn't it I am willing to pay let's say £300 / £350 does anyone knows any alternatives?