Fitted JOM coilovers today

Graham89

Derv Perv
Reaction score
So today was my last day of annual leave to use before April. What better way to spend it working on the Audi....
Anyway started about 9 this morning and got finished by about 12-1ish can't really remember. Not done anything like this myself before but with a little help and the odd phone call to a few mates I got there.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363292702245539

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363292719711414

The rear sits slightly higher that the front. I'm going to leave it for a couple of weeks to settles down then re adjust everything until I'm happy and get tracking etc done. Im going to Belgium, Brussels in it next week with 4 people so cant go any lower yet anyway.
The ride is certainly a lot harsher but it's actually not too bad. I have played around on some roundabouts and have slight rubbing on the front. Also slight scraping over speed bumps.
Looks mich better though.

may have to remove the inner wheel arch screws and rubbing may stop

Yeah I think I might have to. The rears have loads of clearance at the moment as they aren't particularly lower yet. The fronts have dropped by about 30-40mm not to sure really lol just guessed and put them on. The front slightly catches where the arch liner screw is.
I know you can get away with removing the rear screw but is the front screw safe enough to remove without the inner arch flapping about?

yes i had to take mine out if i remember rite its just the top 1 on front u take out

and 1 from each rear

I've done about 400 miles now with the coilovers on. They've definitely settled more. How do people find with the grounding out. Over speed bumps I'm catching something slightly but back road the camber causes belly pan to scuff.