I'm still not wiriting off Paranoia.....

J17_KNO

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Surely I must be breaking some sort of record for posts/problems in a week? ha ha Car is an a3 170 tdi Quattro.

So I noticed this yesterday while in a multi storey car park, and while in the works multi storey carpark today I noticed it. I'm not entirely sure how to describe it.

It only happens on right hand down full lock (haven't really done much full lock the other way to notice) and it is like the front is understeering very slightly and with the window down you can hear the wheel skidding a wee bit, think it's only the drivers side wheel but could be both. Initial thoughts to me were front diff? Other thoughts I had were tracking and also tyres. I am also Having issues which I think will mean clutch and flywheel replacement. There is also a knocking coming from drivers side which I reckon is a track rod end needing replaced.

Anyone seen or heard of this before? I'm still not writing off the possibility of new car paranoia ha ha

Thanks

Justin

I had something very similar - got the tracking done and it seems to have settled down.

Thanks bud, I'm going to get the tracking done soon