A3 2.0Tfsi fwd Milltek Catback

Kallum

Reaction score
Hey all, another who's got one question!!

Im gunna order a Catback milltek tomorrow, and was thinking of going for a Non resonated, it's going on a 2.0Tfsi sportback! Any opinions? Or who's got one and what do you think? Reason I'm thinking of non res is firstly the sound, and obviously the "10%" hp increase so they say! Iv read on other forums people think the resonated is same sound as stock? What y'all think?

depends on if your going to go for decat or sports cat after. If not then non-res is nice

I have the non res full turbo back milltek and it sounds pretty awesome... the tone is deep under hard acceleration and the sound is not a nuisance during normal city driving either

I have the non res full turbo back milltek and it sounds pretty awesome... the tone is deep under hard acceleration and the sound is not a nuisance during normal city driving either

awesome thanks, can't wait to get it fitted.

Got milltek fitted today, bad to adjust rear pipes a bit to be more central, to be honest, expected it to be louder, I did get a non res too, maybe have to wait for some sut build up first! Sounds nice when driving and through acceleration!

Cool mate... to be honest Kallum its probably cos you've just got the cat back... mines the full turbo back and has been decatted so am guessing thats why mines pretty loud. And yh... my tails are still not 100% how i want them but i will get that sorted when i get my s3 bumper on it

Cool mate... to be honest Kallum its probably cos you've just got the cat back... mines the full turbo back and has been decatted so am guessing thats why mines pretty loud. And yh... my tails are still not 100% how i want them but i will get that sorted when i get my s3 bumper on it

luckily I work at a garage and my guys helped me, we heated the rear pipes and bent them slightly to look straighter, could do with longer tail pipes (just put S3 rear end on mine) I wonder if you can buy the other sections to go turbo back then? I'd like a raspier-ness if you get what I mean?!