Badger5EM Tuning
    5th Gear

Status

2010 s3 sportback bumper with sensors on sportback 8p2 sport with sensors

Ive located an audi s3 sportback 2010 8p3 bumper which has parking sensors im wondering if i can just swap the bumper straight over from my 2006 a3 sportback sport model which also has factory sensors ? And then take my sensors out of my 8p2 sport bumper and put them in the pre cut parking sensor holes on the 2010 s3 bumper ? And then have the bumper sprayed and paint blended into my rear quarter and boot lid to match

thanks
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    The s3 8p3 bumper does not have the sensors included as the man has sold the parking aid sensors and module etc this is why i need to know whether my sensors fit the holes
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

5th Gear

Status
    The sensors got smaller, but I don't know when.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    You would need to cut the holes bigger to fit, but yes you could do all that.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

5th Gear

Status
    I could have the holes drilled out then but have to make sure my existing sensors are a tight fit to make sure they a secured in ? Looks like i will get bidding on ebay then

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    If you pull the sensor brackets of the older bumper, then reuse these with the newer bumper, job done.

5th Gear

Status
    You really are a genius when it comes to audis thanks for that im trying to find a bumper bow either local to me or just to bid on ebay

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Purely experience, not genius, thanks just the same