Stage 1 remap complete at R-tech

Jonni

Reaction score
Well was at R-tech today to get my car remapped . First off got there and was greeted by Nick and Ben was nice to see them again . Had a good chat and then car went on to the lift for fault finding. No faults found :yes: Result .

Then it was on to the rollers to see what it was standard . It made 277bhp and 268 ft lb. Very happy with that . Asked Nick about figures as they more than stock he said that some of the newer tfsi engines are making between 260 and 280 bhp so was happy . He said with my figures been more than stock I should see a lot more mid range power than a car that made close to standard figures. Although the bhp would still be around the same for stage one .

Then stage one was applied to my car whilst on the rollers and it made 302bhp and 356 ft lb . really happy with the outcome. This is the way the car should of came out of the factory power wise. It pins you to your seat now whilst still been extremely smooth.

Was advised by nick to get a uprated dump vale ( G ) type . He said current one still has a strong diaphragm and should be ok for now .

So all in all a fantastic day with good results.

Thanks Nick and Ben at R-tech as always excellent service.

Thanks

nice to hear you're happy with remap.
what year is your car?

Sounds good! I'm in two minds at the moment with a remap shark performance or R-tech. The torque seems very impressive :laugh: if you don't mind be asking how much was the R-tech remap?

Glad you're pleased.

It makes a huge difference to the way the car feels and drives,and make sit so much more fun.

Enjoy!

My car is 2009 on a 59

A R-tech stage one remap is £290 that includes fault finding a power run before the remap and a power run after the remap and a print out of the results

Yerh car is totally different now . I love it