Bluetooth interface

cozzar

Reaction score
Greetings again all

I have the Bluetooth Interface and mic. in my 2011 A3. The lady speaks to me in German. Can anybody tell me how/if I can get the language changed to English.

Thankls

The only way around this mate is to learn German I'm afraid! Haha only joking.

You will need access to VCDS where you can change the language to English.

Thanks Dannykn9
It is becoming apparent that I know nothing about my car!!! Still after upgrading from a 2001 Astra I guess it will be a steep learning curve to begin with.
I have taken a look at the VCDS web site and now I will have to get my head round what cabling and software I will need.
Thanks again.

Thanks Dannykn9
It is becoming apparent that I know nothing about my car!!! Still after upgrading from a 2001 Astra I guess it will be a steep learning curve to begin with.
I have taken a look at the VCDS web site and now I will have to get my head round what cabling and software I will need.
Thanks again.

The software is free from ross-tech, but it is their cable which cost the money. Give user NHN (Nigel) a PM he is an official stockist of the cables. They can be a bit pricey but a definate must have if you have a vag car.

Thanks again.
I will get in touch with NHN. I am waiting for him to pm me about an RNS E as well.