what offset will make wheels fit flush

Jonni

Reaction score
As above really what offset on a set of wheels will make them sit more or less flush to the arch and eliminate spacers . Or are spacers a better option thanks

Sportback or 3 door ? I think around 19" 8.5j et 40 on stretched tyres if you have lowered it should be good after removing the rub screws in the rear arches
best to get whatever rims you want and a small spacer

I use 19" ET50 BBS CH and they about as close to flush without rubbing as i would want on a lowered 57 plate S3.

Standard 225 40 18 on an 8.5j et45 rim. Do a search for 'Ads' , his A3 is running this spec & he took some good photos showing how flush they sit.

I have 19" 8.5j wide on et 42 running 225/35/19 tyres car lowered on eibach sport lines and it is flush with the arch. I could have gone a little lower but honestly it already rubs on the undertray on speed bumps so I wouldn't go any lower. London driving is hell on lowered cars

I use 19" ET50 BBS CH and they about as close to flush without rubbing as i would want on a lowered 57 plate S3.

Hi James.

You saw the things that are going on mine and we did have a but if trouble getting those to fit.

245x18x9.

It's that last half inch that causes all the aggro. Lol.

Thanks for the replys very helpful . I think I am gunna go down the bbs route for wheels so will work it out according to what wheeler I get