Facelift S-line to S3 front bumper swap

notta3

Reaction score
I'm thinking of chaning the front bumper of my s-line to an s3 bumper. Would I be right in thinking that this would be a straight swap with no trimming the impact bar etc?

I've had a search around and cant seem to find a definitive answer. Thanks in advance!

Will fit fine if the avatar pic is your car.

In future please advise the cars details like year etc when asking for advice :)

Reactions: notta3
thanks for your quick reply! Its a 58 reg facelift model (I guess it must of been one of the first facelifts).

Just in the middle of replacing the front rear and side skirts on my 09 3door BE my self mate.

Having done the front bumper a couple of weeks ago from S-line to S3 I would say it isn't to bad. ill have a mooch for the guide I used it was spot on. But all you need is the bumper as Nigel said and a deep pocket cause its not cheep to do the lot!

If your gonna do the rest such as side skirts then get your self a caramel wheel for removing the tape residue left. Nigel recommend it to me mate its a little belter!

If your gonna do the rest such as side skirts then get your self a caramel wheel for removing the tape residue left. Nigel recommend it to me mate its a little belter!

Lol, you got one, wicked arent they, brilliant idea with no residue left.

lol, I ordered 5-6 after I tested my mates from his bodyshop, dont care if they sit around for while, but they have numerous uses :)

Hows the bumper coming along?