Part number request.

Ian_tdi

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone with the appropriate system help me with the following audi part numbers?

Lh and rh side 3 door 2011 rear light clusters.

Small rubber grommet that holds the clusters in.

The hand tightening screw/bolt thing that holds the light clusters in from inside the car.

I hope you can decipher that from my description! !

Are you after the lights or just the nuts/grommets?

Not sure all those bits are available separately but I will check on ETKA tomorrow.

EDIT : sorry just seen Nige is on the case for you !!

Well I can supply the whole lot brand new delivered, PM for prices.

Just need the part numbers as my mate is in the trade and gets things from tps so wouldn't have to pay postage etc but feel free to pm with prices.

Anyone?

If your mates in the trade & tps, just get him to ring tps, as they will easily find them.

Wikipedia - Q.E.D. is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, originating from the Greek analogous hóper édei deîxai (ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι), meaning "which had to be demonstrated". The phrase is traditionally placed in its abbreviated form at the end of a mathematical proof or philosophical argument when what was specified in the enunciation — and in the setting-out — has been exactly restated as the conclusion of the demonstration.[SUP][1][/SUP] The abbreviation thus signals the completion of the proof.

There you go Ian - sorry !! :wub:

Thanks.

Some people have far too much time on their hands!!

Thanks.

Some people have far too much time on their hands!!

Doesn't take long to look up Wikipedia - especially when you're a retired old ****** !!! lol

Anyway, I thought the question mark in your post mean't you didn't know and wanted to !! lol ( again )