Brightest non hid headlights bulbs for better night?

Ironborn

English...not so good
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
What are the best non hid bulbs I could buy for increased light output, my current ones are **** poor. Been doing a lot of night driving lately.

I just fitted Osram's Night Breaker Plus, distance and vision wise it is better then the stock halogen ones, a bit brighter in light colour too, overall a good buy for £12 (ebay)!

I have also tried other bulbs such as Philips Diamond Vision, which i found a better then Osram!

Hope its helpful

Philips xtreme vision perhaps.. Got them in my extra High beam.. Works well

I've had the Philips extreme and the osram nightbreakers on my car. When changing from philips to osram about a month ago I had one of each bulb in each headlight and there is no question that the osrams are the brighter bulb.
They are about half the price too, so for me it's a no brainer.

If you go for osram get the blister packs rather than the full plastic retail box. They are exactly the same bulb but cost a lot less.

Be careful if going for the Philips extreme as they're two different ones. The older version are less bright than the newest version.

Eurocarparts with a discount code were the cheapest I could find for the osrams at the time. Paid about a tenner delivered.

Don't expect either brand to last as long as your standard halogens though.

Osram nightbreakers are really good i had them before i fitted xenons they use to light up the country roads pretty well

I've got the PIAA Xtreme white plus lamps. Very expensive but very good. Philips are probably the way to go for price though!

Sorry to hijack the thread but could somebody also recommend some white sidelight bulbs?

Thanks!!