As it's sunny out I thought I'd try a few of Auto Finesses products.
So today the car had:
- Pressure wash.
- Snow foam - left to dwell (small brush used around crevises etc) then rinsed.
- Wash using two bucket method using a wool mitt & my current choice of shampoo.
- Wheels washed with Bilberry with various brushes.
- Arches etc cleaned with a light degreaser.
- Rinsed thoroughly.
- Clay bar using weak solution of shampoo.
- Dried with a very soft microfibre towel and a quick detail spray.
- All trim, seals, lights etc masked with 3M tape.
- Auto Finesse Rejuvinate applied and worked by DA with a light polishing pad and removed immediately as no curing time needed.
- Auto Finesse Tripple applied and worked by DA with a medium polishing pad - worked until clear (polish broken down) and left to haze then buffed.
- Auto Finesse Tough Coat applied by hand using a finishing pad, then buffed. Followed by a second coat two hours later.
- Windows cleaned and also sealed with Tough Coat.
- Tyres finished with Chemical Guys new look trim gel.
I think that's about it for now as the car is going in for some paint soon.