Terraclean

nik patel

Reaction score
Website
www.simplydents.co.uk
Anyone had this done on their 2.0 FSI? You probably seen terraclean on wheelerdealers...

thinking of getting it done to improve my MPG and get little more bhp etc

I haven't seen one of these that actually work, better off paying someone to take the inlet manifold off and give the valves a scrub.

When you see this guy on the UK page, does make you wonder lol

index_12.jpg

Reactions: immo
bump this, seeing some ppl saying yes it does what it claims and also see people say no diffrence for diffrent engine types, had wee quick look into it as was thinking of giving a blast but im unsure now, anyone got actual real results(tests done) for the 2.0tfsi?

Would have thought it's a waste of time on direct injection engines.

i am lead to believe the best thing bar removing your inlet and cleaning it would be to get a tin of subaru upper engine cleaner you spray it in the air inlet and bobs your uncle or try seafoam is supposed to do the trick

hmmm seems split, some ppl sware it works and others call it a con ha! ohhh i dont know lol might just leave it out as its not exactly like my cars running bad.

It's bull****. The only thing that will remove the "usual" carbon buildup on the inlet valves is to remove the manifold and wallnut shell blast.