LONG CODING CCS, S3 8P Please can someone help :)

FVSIOM

Reaction score
Hi there.
I have just fitted the retrofit ccs to an S3 08 plate. I've managed to get code 000022 accepted in steering systems but the engine coding requires the long code. This is a code we do not have and could really do with some help on this please.

Can someone come back to us or recommend?

Hi Mike. We're all sorted now thankyou, We had the code already -we thought it was incorrect as it wouldn't activate. As it turns out it was right but there was just a minor process (a 30 second wait) we had overlooked - all activated now and ready to roll :)
Thanks for your speedy reply and to Dan, who educated us on the delay :)

Hi Mike. We're all sorted now thankyou, We had the code already -we thought it was incorrect as it wouldn't activate. As it turns out it was right but there was just a minor process (a 30 second wait) we had overlooked - all activated now and ready to roll :)

You're welcome - glad you got it sorted !

Glad I could help out and you got it all sorted. I will be holding Si to that pint if ever I am in the Isle of Man :)