Another one stolen :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel sorry for the people who live in the street who will have to suffer the criminals family and friends coming to the scene to lay flowers

Yeah, at least it was the criminals who died and not innocent people walking or driving the streets. A bit of poetic justice I'd say. If the driver hadn't of stolen the car and driven like a **** then they'd both still be here this morning. I'll probably get stick for it but I have no sympathy at all for them.

Reactions: _G_, RallyX, MTRL and 5 others
Yeah, at least it was the criminals who died and not innocent people walking or driving the streets. A bit of poetic justice I'd say. If the driver hadn't of stolen the car and driven like a **** then they'd both still be here this morning. I'll probably get stick for it but I have no sympathy at all for them.

Totally agree with you, some 'joy riders' were booting it up a main road near me, went straight through the red light, crashed into an innocent vehicle, killing everyone involved. It's sad that they've lost their lives but at least it's nobody totally innocent who's suffered.

+1
Fed up with criminals getting a couple of hours communal service sweeping up a few leaves on the street for doing crimes like this! Not saying that all criminals should die but there needs to be a tougher justice system in this country!

Reactions: RallyX, BB13 and OVRA3
I agree at least no one innocent got hurt but they could quite easily have done. This spate of audi thefts is crazy

echo everyone's opinion on here...... The world just got a little bit lighter........ Police should create a case history here and tour the local schools, colleges and community clubs. The more graphic the better, hope the pursuing traffic cops are not given a hard time, common sense must prevail.

Wow, Instant Karma! (John Lennon - great track. ;) )

My sympathies are with the "aggravated burglary" Victim\s. It must be a traumatic time for them, as the fear of reprisal from the thieves friends will be very real.

Last edited:
So were the 2 people who were killed, the thieves?

Agree my sympathy is with them too! They will never feel the same in their own home again :(

and insurance quotes keep rising...... everyone get's effected in these situations........ least they'll save gas at the cremation

Shocking news,I feel for the individuals families who have lost loved ones,nobody deserves to die for stealing a car.

Shocking news,I feel for the individuals families who have lost loved ones,nobody deserves to die for stealing a car.

Maybe not, but I don't think that they were exactly being curtious, responsible drivers either. They must have been flying and driving like idiots to hit 8 parked cars, so for that they lose my sympathy.

Reactions: RallyX
It was an agrevated burglary so they didn't just take the car but threatened the family who owned it in order to steal it! Karma!!

I feel absolutely nothing for these two oxygen thevies. Good riddance to bad rubbish! I have a slight sympathy for the familes as they have lost a son or whatever but it serves them right. Its not just the stealing of an object (the car) its everything else. The victims of the burglary will never feel the same again or safe in their own homes. I'm sure they worked hard to buy the car in the first place for someone to just take it and risk everyones lives driving completely out of their capability/dangerously. I worked hard for years to get my dream car and now, like everyone else, am in some degree of fear that someone will break into my house, steal the keys and do gods knows what in the process.

Reactions: shady-ninja, MTRL and jimojameso
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Reactions: shady-ninja, OVRA3 and BB13
The car in the first link looks like an Astra to me, or am I missing something ?

As for the thieves, it's abit harsh but justice was served. Had my previous car stolen after a burglary and its not a nice feeling at all.

...nobody deserves to die for stealing a car.
That's debatable: Burglary victims have in the recent past killed the intruder\s (and vice versa) for the sake of possessions! If they'd died at the hands of the victim ...during the robbery, would you be of the same opinion?

Yeah boll*x to the theives. But I wonder how the guy who's s4 it was is feeling. I know he can buy another s4 but we all know it's not the same. Then there is the hugh premium increase he will no doubt get hit with.
Something like this could turn you into a Kia driver. That's the real tradegy.

brng back the good old days when the fear of having your hands cut off was a deterrent

these two died as a result of their own actions, COMPLETELY avoidable

my 2p's worth.... a car is just a car. a life is a life..
you can buy/replace one but not the other.

Whoever took the initial photo absolutely couldn't distinguish the difference between Audi and Vauxhall!!! Lol... But honestly feel sorry for the thieves... They didn't deserve to die...
But if they knew this would have been the end of story, they were never would have done this ever!!!

The Audi is on its side with the belly showing to the left of the Astra

Several high performance Audi's have been stolen in recent months in Greater Manchester and although it can't be proven there is an outside chance that these two have been involved in this recent spate of thefts. There was a second back-up car involved in these incidents a high performance Vauxhall VXR was stolen from the cheetham hill area in Manchester in January and was used as the collect and drop vehicle for these muppets.
therefore there is at least one more person involved here, it's highly likely he will be arrested in time and live off the notoriety of his dead mates in strangeways.......
to reiterate my earlier posts, nobody wins here and I do hope common sense prevails for the pursuing traffic cops. 100 miles an hour or not, in a built up area; the acceleration of high performance Audi's get's you to 100 in seconds.
We will in time find out who these clowns where...... Good ****** riddance.......

Looks like two Audi's lost! They brought on themselves though it's completely avoidable

And why not?? If there willing to threaten people and drive like a lunatic risking hurting/killing other people and children then I'm afraid to say they deserve to be dead? I got burgled twice in a week for my car, once whilst I was in, and I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep knowing they'd crashed my car and died! They get what they deserve!!

And why not?? If there willing to threaten people and drive like a lunatic risking hurting/killing other people and children then I'm afraid to say they deserve to be dead? I got burgled twice in a week for my car, once whilst I was in, and I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep knowing they'd crashed my car and died! They get what they deserve!!

100% with you on this

Reactions: mozza1202
Sounds good but god forbid anyone close to you is the culprit,the latest I heard is that dental records are needed as they were badly burnt.

For the record anyone caught taking cars via confrontation should be sent down for a very long time.

... But honestly feel sorry for the thieves... They didn't deserve to die...
But if they knew this would have been the end of story, they were never would have done this ever!!!

I fail to accept that someone who steals a car and drives it at high speeds doesn't understand the risks involved

and as for not deserving to die, its sheer LUCK that no innocent people were killed or injured

I have ABSOLUTELY NO SYMPATHY in the slightest for any person who suffers to any extent for their own CRIMINAL activity

Reactions: mozza1202
Status
Not open for further replies.