JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Another one stolen :-(

moderately amusing

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    For the record anyone caught taking cars via confrontation should be sent down for a very long time.
    that sounds good too, bit in reality they dont get sent down for any length of time at all unless prolific offenders!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    that sounds good too, bit in reality they dont get sent down for any length of time at all unless prolific offenders!
    Contact your local MP

S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

Status
    ........... off to the shed to find the pitch fork and sit on a rocking chair by the front door......
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

Neutral

Status
    They got what they deserved IMHO. Just wish this would happen to every scum bag who breaks into people's homes and put there family's at risk of violence for there cars etc. feel for the Audi owner and the other veichels involved. Glad no innocent people where hurt

Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    For the record anyone caught taking cars via confrontation should be sent down for a very long time.
    Well put it this way, the gang that burgled me were eventually caught and sentenced, I was estimated 2.5 million pounds of high end fast Audis/Bmw's etc were stolen and endless amounts of other property. And they did 12 months in Jail YES 12 months!! There's just no deterrent for these people!! If they die at the scene then good!! Another scum bad off our streets!
    Beckford likes this.
    07 Suzuka Grey S3, Giac Extreme plus map, Autotech HPFP, VF Engineering CAI, 18" black rims,factory tints,fbmfsw,Mk 2 RNS-E,CH-LH lights.puddle lights,Bose,Shark fin, Lamin x lights & Fogs.Full TBE miltek, 09 White DIS,Buckets,LED conversion,TPMS.

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by S3crystal-luke View Post
    Not saying that all criminals should die but there needs to be a tougher justice system in this country!
    You'll be waiting along time for that as there are still alot of geriatric old farts still sitting on the bench who dont know their a55hole from their elbow. At least it was the crims that died.....and yes I have no sympathy towards them. If you wanna break the law then pay the price when it goes wrong. If thats too difficult to comprehend then dont do it.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

'S' Button engaged....

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by robbiemac View Post
    Several high performance Audi's have been stolen in recent months in Greater Manchester and although it can't be proven there is an outside chance that these two have been involved in this recent spate of thefts. There was a second back-up car involved in these incidents a high performance Vauxhall VXR was stolen from the cheetham hill area in Manchester in January and was used as the collect and drop vehicle for these muppets.
    therefore there is at least one more person involved here, it's highly likely he will be arrested in time and live off the notoriety of his dead mates in strangeways.......
    to reiterate my earlier posts, nobody wins here and I do hope common sense prevails for the pursuing traffic cops. 100 miles an hour or not, in a built up area; the acceleration of high performance Audi's get's you to 100 in seconds.
    We will in time find out who these clowns where...... Good bloody riddance.......
    names have been released, local and get this one of them was 28 years old....... You cannot teach an old dog new tricks......... these people come from f@ck all and care about f@ck all. The great news is the third member of this gang has also been identified and arrested hooray...... would love to brand pr;cks like this with a large letter 'T' on the forehead (similar to the red dwarf rimmer 'H')
    what does the 'T' stand for robbiemac I hear you ask...... You choose Tw;t, Tw@t, T;t, thief, thick, thicko.... rant over, night.
    mozza1202 likes this.
    With great power comes great responsibility.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12