What audi accessories for £100

Nathan_jones2002

Reaction score
Hi all.

i have received a voucher from audi UK to spend on accessories to the value of £100.

i have got an S3 sportback and ideally would like something for the car but obviously £100 doesn't go far. I don't mind adding a bit of cash on top.

i don't fancy a t shirt or anything like that... Anybody know of any good accessories...

ps, I already have some nice mats that came with the car.

why not keep ahold of it and if your car needs anything small around that price u can put it towards it?

Buy some Audi sunglasses, start from £75:00 and their really nice.....

why not keep ahold of it and if your car needs anything small around that price u can put it towards it?

Ive got some oakleys already so don't need them either... Lol

I'm in a dilemma...

I've got warranty for that... Just fancied something but couldn't decide what...

Hi all.

i have received a voucher from audi UK to spend on accessories to the value of £100.

i have got an S3 sportback and ideally would like something for the car but obviously £100 doesn't go far. I don't mind adding a bit of cash on top.

i don't fancy a t shirt or anything like that... Anybody know of any good accessories...

Is it limited to a specific dealership & does it allow to be spent on parts?

Save it for a rainy day mate. Providing there's no expiry?

If you've got a one year warranty then save it for when that expires. Or put it towards a service

tts engine cover if you have aftermarket cai :D

tts engine cover if you have aftermarket cai :D

now then there is an idea...

i have been looking on eBay without any luck. I will be getting a CAI soon... You are a star, I never even thought of that...

does anybody know a part number...

generic_image.img.png

Or get some of these, £20 Mine came with the car but you will have to get a pair a pliers on them dead tight and be careful not to scratch. The kids will have them, they have already attempted on mine !

Have you got an ipod in your car ? you could get a Ipod Connection Wire if you haven't got one already if you would use it.

Think I will be going for a tts engine cover...

If not though, the iPod cable maybe a good choice to use with my phone... Would that allow iphone control.

Hi all.

Hope
This isn't too cheeky but how did u get it?
Survay, poor service(cash back)?
Cant think of anything for your s3 sorry

Hope
This isn't too cheeky but how did u get it?
Survay, poor service(cash back)?
Cant think of anything for your s3 sorry

it was through a complaint to audi UK, when buying my S3 I had a bit of trouble... Not going into it but audi UK offered it as a good will gesture.

Brake fluid change, fan spray windscreen washers, cruise control, BT tel interface