Audi A3 S Line windscreen washer doesn't work?! Any help would be appreciated!

Fanboy

An Audi Fanboy
Reaction score
Hi guys, as the title says I'm having problem with my A3 S Line's windscreen washer, only one of the pins seem to work fine from both sides, I believe there are 6 pins on both side, or maybe 8 pins, but only the very right one on the driver's side works, and that's not adjusted as well...

Another one on the right hand side works fine, but needs some adjustments, tried to adjust but no luck! Aside from adjusting the pins, what this could be due to, as the rest of the pins don't work!

I already took it to my local garage but they asked for 120 which I thought it's a ripoff for sure, so thought to ask you guys first and see if anybody else ever experience such problem or not...?!?

Any help would be appreciated!
Cheers

Pins or do you mean jet holes?

3 holes per side, just get some thin wire & clean the holes out.

Pins or do you mean jet holes?

3 holes per side, just get some thin wire & clean the holes out.

Sorry for the explanation, but yeah I meant the 3 holes on each side!
Only one of them seem to work, but that also needs some adjustments which I tried but no luck!
Thanks

Any idea how I could possibly access the pipes as it maybe due to the pipes!
Also how can adjust these 3 holes on each side!

Cheers

How can it be the pipes if one jet is putting water out, you need to get some thin welding or the like wire & clear the holes, I could be wrong, but every jet I have looked at with this issue, has been this.

Use a pin to adjust the directions.

How can it be the pipes if one jet is putting water out, you need to get some thin welding or the like wire & clear the holes, I could be wrong, but every jet I have looked at with this issue, has been this.

Use a pin to adjust the directions.

Cool mate, thanks a lot for the reply! I'll give that a go tomorrow and post you an update!
Cheers

Thanks a lot mate, I cleaned them out and now absolutely fine, has the same problem with the rear jet washer and followed the same procedure and all fine...
Cheers