Glow plug light started flashing on 09 A3

jimick

Reaction score
Hi , just had my third replacement A3 2.0ltr sport rom Sir Arnold clark and low and behold four days of driving short distances the glow plug light has started flashing . The car runs fine as far as i can tell the only thing that did happen was the speed warning system stuck on meaning driving away at any speed set it off.This was rectified by switching the car off at the ignition and back on but the glow plug light still flashed intermittent any help you can give would be appreciated i dont want to give this one back as its gorgeous :hubbahubba:

Hi mate, the glow plug light is a fault which does not directly effect emissions currently. It could be for example intake flap fault, but it could also be countless others. You need to get her fault code read which will point you in the right direction.

Rick

Hello, i also have this problem i was told it was a fault air intake manifold solinoid, so this was replaced for approx £30 but it's still doing it????

09571 Turbo Boost Control Position Sensor Circuit Implausible Signal P2563 Intermittent this is the info from the diagnostics

Cardio did your speed warning system play up aswell as the coil light flashing?

09571 Turbo Boost Control Position Sensor Circuit Implausible Signal P2563 Intermittent this is the info from the diagnostics

No, thats the code I gave you it maybe states, but needs a proper full log done instead of just the 5 numbers.

No the speed warning didn't play up, the fault code is 12600 which is the intake manifold!! I take it this might be pricey?? Does anyone o
ok now ??