Aluminium pedals

Good find, me likee, but not at list price.

Surely the Golf GTI with DSG will fit our A3.

Anybody post part no's. and prices if they know !.

Got to admit I saw these and thought they looked the dogs. How much are they list price?

[ QUOTE ]
Got to admit I saw these and thought they looked the dogs. How much are they list price?

[/ QUOTE ]

For left hand drive: US Dollars I believe

The Part#'s
Accelerator 1K1-721-503-N List price 116.45
Brake Cap 1K0-723-131--4J4 List price 27.33

I like em too. Seems potty/stingy that they don't come as standard in A3 sport models.

My worry with installing something like that myself is getting stuck halfway through and not being able to drive the thing somewhere to have it finished...

From UK Mkiv's

Prices are in .................

MK5 PARTS

GTi

Pedal covers (clutch/brake/full gas pedal)
£66.93

Foxy,can you supply price for brake/full gas pedal for DSG models. Gas should be same, but think brake pedal cover will be bigger !

Cheers.

I can more than likely beat those prices through my source...

Those part numbers above are for the US cars yes? I'll give my contact a shout and see if he can get the UK part numbers and prices.

J.

[ QUOTE ]

I can more than likely beat those prices through my source...

Those part numbers above are for the US cars yes? I'll give my contact a shout and see if he can get the UK part numbers and prices.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your the man MB. And yes as we only need Gas and brake pedal, should make the price cheaper still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

MB .......Price for pedals for Manual box Sportback models too please!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does the sportback have the same pedals as the manual golf gti?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does the sportback have the same pedals as the manual golf gti?

[/ QUOTE ]

MB, I would have thought that the A3, Sportback and Golf / Jetta would all have these as common parts !

Certainly the 'Audiworld' thread / link at the start of this thread will be from a Sportback. Dont think they sell the 3dr in the states !

Local dealer prices:

Accelerator pedal unit - £65.57 inc. VAT
Brake pedal cover - £6.79 inc. VAT

10% Discount available, giving £65.12 total.

Had to laugh, when he said that they need to fit the Accelerator pedal unit though, cause it's 'fly by wire'. To which I replied ' what to change over one electrical connector'. He replied ' ah it's not as simple as that and needs to be hooked up to VAG COM'. To which I replied ' Really ' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.............Muppets !

[ QUOTE ]

Did you ge the part numbers Carl? If so it will make getting a price a lot easier...

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry MB, in my fit of laughter, I forgot to ask. Tried phoning VAG parts today, but no answer.

If i get time later today i'll give VW a bell to find out MB.

MB, here you go:

1K0 7231314 J4 - Brake pedal cover - £11.21 inc. VAT ( he quoted me for manual version earlier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif )

1K2 723503L - Accelerator pedal unit - £65.66 inc. VAT

Total - £69.18 inc. 10% discount.

He couldn't confirm whether they were the same for the A3, but looking at the numbers he would be surprised if they were not a direct fit.

Go to it MB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Prices from VAG Parts:

1K0 7231314 J4 - Brake pedal cover - £11.10 inc. VAT
1K2 723503L - Accelerator pedal unit - £48.52 inc. VAT

Total - £59.62 + £5.00 carriage = £64.62

Maybe a chance of a GB if enough interest, and if this price can't be bettered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyone know the part numbers and/or prices for the non-automatic versions including the clutch pedal?

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know the part numbers and/or prices for the non-automatic versions including the clutch pedal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Available on VAG parts website, just add price of accelerator pedal.

https://sslrelay.com/s74326199.oneandone...ndex.shopscript

£16.56 inc. VAT, so your total would be £69.08 inc. delivery.

As mentioned already, Foxy over on UK Mkiv's is doing the full manual set for £66.56 inc. delivery i think.

i'm interested in a group buy for the manual RHD pedals.

Cheers

Migzy

cool - I'd be interested in brake and accelerator pedals (maybe dead pedal too?) for my dsg sback.

[ QUOTE ]
cool - I'd be interested in brake and accelerator pedals (maybe dead pedal too?) for my dsg sback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure they do an ali dead pedal for RH drive cars. The Golf GTI certainly does not have it !

[ QUOTE ]

I've requested a price for both lots.

As soon as I hear anything I will let you know.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers MB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure they do an ali dead pedal for RH drive cars. The Golf GTI certainly does not have it !

[/ QUOTE ]

Shame. I'd still be interested in the brake/accel pedals though.

Hey guys, any chance you will be able to post one downunder once you sort the pedals out?

Cheers
Kash.

All things are possible. I've had the prices back but I am arguing to get a better discount and they are only slgithly better than vag parts and I want at least 10% for just one set and an additional 5% or so if I order more than one set.

Watch this space.

Kash - all things are possible!!!!

J.

Ok can we have a show of hands for those that would be interested at a set if I can get them for under £60 delivered within the UK. That way I can try to negotiate group discount.

J.

Just got my 2.0 Tdi Sportback Sport + DSG a couple of weeks back. Fantastic. This'll be my 1st post. Ally pedals? Count me in! Has anyone sussed out an ally dead pedal yet?

Right, I'm going to get prices for these next week. I'm working in Budapest from thursdya so will be away for 10 days so that should be long enough to get some decent prices to come through.

J.

J

When you're in Budapest try out the Kiraly restaurant in the castle district and Mosselen just over the Margit Bridge in Pest. I worked there for a couple of months at the beginning of the year, it was a blast.