Replacement cente console ( handbrake surround )

dalejones

Reaction score
I want to change my cream/grey colour centre console for my a3 for a black one, just wondering if anyone knows where I can get one for cheap or have a part number, and also my a3 is on a 54 plate, so what year backet will fit my model? i.e what year did they change and will not fit my car (54 plate)

Like this but its the wrong year
Screenshot_2013-01-29-20-51-33.png

Last edited:
thats the bit im after, basically bought a car and this section of it is wrecked, i think black would be alot nicer to!

thats great stuff! so one off an 08 plate will fit will it? at what year did they change and will not fit my model?

thats great stuff! so one off an 08 plate will fit will it? at what year did they change and will not fit my model?

Don't understand what you mean. The photo you provided is from an 8L A3 which was replaced by the 8P in 2003. The centre console is the same from then until at least 2010 !

All consoles will fit from all years, they didnt change fixings or design afaik.

All consoles will fit from all years, they didnt change fixings or design afaik.

As long as it's from an 8P which is 2003 onwards..

Do you have an armrest or not becuase there is a hole where one would go if you dont so you need to get the right one, if you do have one then you can cut the hole in one that doesn't have it...