Steering boost settings

It does. Sounds like you can set the "natural" assistence on the steering so that there is not such a difference between the maneuvering and high speed setting. I wonder, though, whether the high speed setting can be set any lower. Would be useful, because the steering on the A3 is dead to the world when it comes to feedback.

i hate the steering on mine,electro hydraulic might be easy on the arms but no good for feed back,should be an option instead of standard

I wonder how much you could affect the steering response with this Vag-com modification. I could try it, but would like to hear if someone has done it already. And yes - the default steering feedback could definately use improvement.

Well, altering the assist boost level will yield neither "more response" nor "more feedback".

The former is directly related to gearing (rack/pinion ratio) which obviously can't be changed by vag-com (*would the TT rack fit???*).

The latter is related to bushings on which the rack is mounted and rubber elements in the steering column itself...