Fuel filter part no.

H17YD L

Reaction score
Hope someone can help me, want to change the fuel filter on my car but can't find a part number.
Can someone get me one, it's a 2010 S3
Thanks

Hmm don't know, can it be found on the car anywhere as I'm away from home an away from my VCDS

Not sure which number is right but here's a few off the sticker let me know which one it is:
8PA S3L
CDLA MMK LTY

any of them right?

Not sure which number is right but here's a few off the sticker let me know which one it is:
8PA S3L
CDLA MMK LTY

any of them right?

CDLA is the engine code, that's the easy bit !!

I have trawled through ETKA for a fuel filter for that engine and, at the risk of being ridiculed, I cannot find one ! The only mention of fuel filter is the one at the tank end and an activated charcoal filter at the engine end !

I thought it was going to be easy to find the part number for you but unfortunately not !

Hopefully someone will come along with the info. you require and I shall be very interested in the answer !

Sorry mate

EDIT : just done a quick search on the forum (should have done that first ) and it looks like it is the one at the tank end just in front of the driver side rear wheel. Looks like the number could be 1K0 201 051 K. There is another number 6Q0 201 051 J but I don't know which is for your car. Both are about £30 from Audi.

Last edited:
Damn!
Thanks very much for trying mate! Hopefully someone can help!

Cheers mate so I need to find out which one from the 2 above is for my car, thanks again