Found a S3 i want to base my car on.

I do actually like the colour, very moody looking :)

was looking at other S3's on the internet and came across this one Used ** MASSIVE SPEC ** 310 BHP AUDI S3 ( BUCKETS) (... for sale - PistonHeads (Ref 1013836) everything that it has done to it = my perfect S3 (add a rs3 grill) what does evryone think?
Do you mean you're looking at buying it as a replacement for your current car?
It looks good,and has all of the right history and parts,plus a pretty conservative remap,so it basically looks like a good clean car,and should be fine.
Actually looks like mine but minus all the dirt...lol.

Do you mean you're looking at buying it as a replacement for your current car?
It looks good,and has all of the right history and parts,plus a pretty conservative remap,so it basically looks like a good clean car,and should be fine.
Actually looks like mine but minus all the dirt...lol.

sorry didn't mean to confuse you I ment the mods and look of this car is what I want mine to be as mines on the same mileage and has them lovely bucket seats.

I would love a set of turinis but my car is lowered 25mm and they are an 8' rim with offset of 42 which means they would stick out an extra 18mm. I currently have 10mm spacers on and had to remove rear bumper screw to stop rubbing so can't see how I could come out 8mm further without problems. You could run with more negative rear camber but I imagine tyres would wear on inside edges.
That S3 does look good though but I imagine it would rub badly at the back!

sorry didn't mean to confuse you I ment the mods and look of this car is what I want mine to be as mines on the same mileage and has them lovely bucket seats.
LOL...at my age I'm easily confused!
Seriously though,the spec does look good,and if you get your car to that sort of level,then I'm sure you'd be very happy with it.

ibis white FTW :racer:

Reactions: Brodster
did someone say IBIS??

5277-hdr2.jpg

Miss my blue one big time!!

If only it had DSG!!!!!!! then it would be still with me!! :(

So frigggin hard to keep clean.

In reality, Sprint blue is where its at.....my old one..

5242-dscf0173.jpg

Reactions: Brodster
yeah sprint blue is great colour. also is suzuka, and daytona and racing mica blue :D

mjr901 my garage where I live are forge distributors and they have a few prototype parts off them to test and run and I told him about your intercooler and he said that he was told of it but can't say much so how long are we going to have to wait haha.

mjr901 my garage where I live are forge distributors and they have a few prototype parts off them to test and run and I told him about your intercooler and he said that he was told of it but can't say much so how long are we going to have to wait haha.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you lot!! apart from the fact i literally have the newly designed intercooler......

They basically said, heres your car, its got the newly designed Forge intercooler for the later models..... and heres 22bhp.

I can show you more pictures of that, no problem....

But the DV system has changed, and i im strictly told to keep quiet. :( theres nothing i'd like more than to tell the world that the later 8P's have been upgraded and I'm the only one with this, but no, i've got to tease you for the time being... :(

Sounds like an interesting product.. 'Later models' meaning from which year onwards?

The facelift models, ie, the ones with the twinkle lights on the front.

think it was late 2008 onwards? correct me if im wrong?

I thought that when I saw their add a few months ago but when I contacted them they said for the S3 it comes in ET 42 only!